Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 666 667 668 669 670 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHart: They had a soft-ish landing. There was a pillow fort, now a pillow ruin pile, ready for them!

Thank you for leveling my lovelies and boop me back into that queue for two more~ ^ ^
@TheWhiteHart: They had a soft-ish landing. There was a pillow fort, now a pillow ruin pile, ready for them!

Thank you for leveling my lovelies and boop me back into that queue for two more~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart feel free to keep both until they're done! Thanks
@TheWhiteHart feel free to keep both until they're done! Thanks
Na5WGHa.png
@mercurialwings

Done and done!
@mercurialwings

Done and done!
TtDzTWB.png
@Valanice, @Novamouy17

With Drakeharvest on, leveling will be a little faster, so go ahead and send your dragons on over and we'll get them done this weekend!
@Valanice, @Novamouy17

With Drakeharvest on, leveling will be a little faster, so go ahead and send your dragons on over and we'll get them done this weekend!
TtDzTWB.png
@LadyLB

Your darling dragon was a delight! Alas, it's time for her to go home, now, and be a banescale elsewhere.
@LadyLB

Your darling dragon was a delight! Alas, it's time for her to go home, now, and be a banescale elsewhere.
TtDzTWB.png
@yall

Second ping for your dragon! If I don't hear back from you by rollover tomorrow, I'll drop you to the end of the list and move on to the next person.
@yall

Second ping for your dragon! If I don't hear back from you by rollover tomorrow, I'll drop you to the end of the list and move on to the next person.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Aaah I'm so glad to see you back <3 Please put me on the list for 2 Gold packages whenever you have the time!
@TheWhiteHart Aaah I'm so glad to see you back <3 Please put me on the list for 2 Gold packages whenever you have the time!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you for the kind words! And adding you right now. :)
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you for the kind words! And adding you right now. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@Novamouy17

Your Night Warriors are nice and worn out having spent the day getting bossed around by my Mire Flyer. Hopefully they have enough energy left to get them home!
@Novamouy17

Your Night Warriors are nice and worn out having spent the day getting bossed around by my Mire Flyer. Hopefully they have enough energy left to get them home!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! Could you please add me to the waitlist for a Gold package (1 dragon to lvl 25)?
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! Could you please add me to the waitlist for a Gold package (1 dragon to lvl 25)?
1 2 ... 666 667 668 669 670 ... 792 793