Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you still have a nintendo ds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yeah babey woooo! if any of u have issues with ur ds/dsi not charging YOU CAN FIX IT YOURSELF search it on youtube, it saved me from buying another one three years ago.
yeah babey woooo! if any of u have issues with ur ds/dsi not charging YOU CAN FIX IT YOURSELF search it on youtube, it saved me from buying another one three years ago.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
My DS's top screen is hanging on by a single hinge and the bottom screen is scratched to hell but its still kickin'!
My DS's top screen is hanging on by a single hinge and the bottom screen is scratched to hell but its still kickin'!
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
I have a blue 3DS XL that I believe I got in December 2013? Maybe 2012. It works perfectly fine still, and I still have the original charger and stylus.

Only notable damage is a few little scratches on the screen and the circle pad has been worn away to a nub. Tried to get that replaced but apparently some models self destruct if tampered with, and mine was one of them, so the repair guy didn't want to risk it.

Best games I played on it would probably be the Pokemon ones, Lego Battles, Rune Factory (mainly 4), and Digimon Championship.
I have a blue 3DS XL that I believe I got in December 2013? Maybe 2012. It works perfectly fine still, and I still have the original charger and stylus.

Only notable damage is a few little scratches on the screen and the circle pad has been worn away to a nub. Tried to get that replaced but apparently some models self destruct if tampered with, and mine was one of them, so the repair guy didn't want to risk it.

Best games I played on it would probably be the Pokemon ones, Lego Battles, Rune Factory (mainly 4), and Digimon Championship.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Unfortunately no. I had a pink DS when I was a kid & had it for YEARS up until I was 17. My parents divorced & I have no idea where it went after that.

I would like to get a new one at some point though.
Unfortunately no. I had a pink DS when I was a kid & had it for YEARS up until I was 17. My parents divorced & I have no idea where it went after that.

I would like to get a new one at some point though.
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
my brother owns a chunky ds if that's what you mean?

But I personally have 7 ds and 3ds
They are my favourite console of all time.
my brother owns a chunky ds if that's what you mean?

But I personally have 7 ds and 3ds
They are my favourite console of all time.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
I have my old rose gold DS which is in perfect condition still and a black 3Ds I've had for at least over six years. The last game I played was Pokémon Moon and I know if I pick it up again, I'll be sucked into THAT hyperfixation again. I'm impressed how long the devices last, now I want to play.
I have my old rose gold DS which is in perfect condition still and a black 3Ds I've had for at least over six years. The last game I played was Pokémon Moon and I know if I pick it up again, I'll be sucked into THAT hyperfixation again. I'm impressed how long the devices last, now I want to play.
8969f7970a88b6a240ae31ff04223882.gif
I have a green Nintendo DS Lite that sorta works. Unfortunately, I think it has a bit of water damage. I might ask my brother to check it out.
I have a green Nintendo DS Lite that sorta works. Unfortunately, I think it has a bit of water damage. I might ask my brother to check it out.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I'm a big fan of the DS family, so I've held onto most of the DS consoles I've had. I've held onto my sister's white DS Lite, a black DSi and a four 3DSXL's - one is the chunky OG and three are N3DS. All of them are still in perfect working order.
I'm a big fan of the DS family, so I've held onto most of the DS consoles I've had. I've held onto my sister's white DS Lite, a black DSi and a four 3DSXL's - one is the chunky OG and three are N3DS. All of them are still in perfect working order.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
mine got smashed but my mom still has hers and just let me have it if i wanted to use it or sell it. i have a 3ds but i still like the ds better since it can play gb/gba games

hers is still in great condition minus a few dead pixels on the screen but i love those handhelds like nintendy really went off with the sp/ds/3ds and its a shame theyre trying to phase the 3ds out when there's so many new games out that could fun on a lower res version and still play just as well on the 3ds (i'll forever be angry that pokemon snap wasnt released with the 3ds when it has 3 built in cameras AND AR FUNCTIONALITY!!)
mine got smashed but my mom still has hers and just let me have it if i wanted to use it or sell it. i have a 3ds but i still like the ds better since it can play gb/gba games

hers is still in great condition minus a few dead pixels on the screen but i love those handhelds like nintendy really went off with the sp/ds/3ds and its a shame theyre trying to phase the 3ds out when there's so many new games out that could fun on a lower res version and still play just as well on the 3ds (i'll forever be angry that pokemon snap wasnt released with the 3ds when it has 3 built in cameras AND AR FUNCTIONALITY!!)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Ah, yes. Still have the original red one safely stored. Same with the 3ds. Both of them work fine but I just don´t play with them anymore as I used to. I´m more active on the Switch xD
Ah, yes. Still have the original red one safely stored. Same with the 3ds. Both of them work fine but I just don´t play with them anymore as I used to. I´m more active on the Switch xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9