Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 732 733 734 735 736 ... 835 836
[quote name="@Cerisano" date="2022-09-04 16:11:55" ] i accidentally bought a female mirror for 30 gems, i meant for it to be in a breeding pair but i already had a dragon ready for it, i didnt catch the name but i was wondering if they wanted her back, im not really looking for the payment back but it would be nice lol If the original poster finds this than let me know if you'd like her back or not [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79995163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799952/79995163_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] The owner of the parents was the owner; both parents are on sale for 30g with the exact same bio (DWF - Dragon Wish Foundation, I'm guessing)
@Cerisano wrote on 2022-09-04 16:11:55:
i accidentally bought a female mirror for 30 gems, i meant for it to be in a breeding pair but i already had a dragon ready for it, i didnt catch the name but i was wondering if they wanted her back, im not really looking for the payment back but it would be nice lol

If the original poster finds this than let me know if you'd like her back or not
79995163_350.png

The owner of the parents was the owner; both parents are on sale for 30g with the exact same bio (DWF - Dragon Wish Foundation, I'm guessing)
just bought [item=welder's mask] for 7g-less than half LAH. anyone misposted one? edit: also 3 [item=blooming woodwing] for 9g each-LAH is 100G! give receipts and lmk if this was you
just bought Welder's Mask for 7g-less than half LAH. anyone misposted one?
edit: also 3 Blooming Woodwing for 9g each-LAH is 100G! give receipts and lmk if this was you
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Hey, all. I just accidentally sold a Skink gene scroll for 150 treasure. I guess three 0s make a big difference in a price, don't they?

Anyways, I know it's a longshot, but if any of you guys might have picked this up, I would really appreciate working something out. Thank you!
Hey, all. I just accidentally sold a Skink gene scroll for 150 treasure. I guess three 0s make a big difference in a price, don't they?

Anyways, I know it's a longshot, but if any of you guys might have picked this up, I would really appreciate working something out. Thank you!
[s]Just bought this fully gened G1 with matching colors for very cheap. If you're the original seller please PM me and show me the receipt so that I can give him back. Thank you![/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47903178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479032/47903178_350.png[/img][/url] [b]edit:[/b] it's been over a week and no one has stepped forward, I'll happily keep this handsome man, then! :D
Just bought this fully gened G1 with matching colors for very cheap.
If you're the original seller please PM me and show me the receipt so that I can give him back. Thank you!

47903178_350.png

edit: it's been over a week and no one has stepped forward, I'll happily keep this handsome man, then! :D
xxxx
Aac33wX.png
xxxx xxxx
chhh86fgo.png
xxxx
I sold a new Soap gene for 10x less than I meant to! I hope the kind soul who purchased it will contact me so we can come to an arrangement!
I sold a new Soap gene for 10x less than I meant to! I hope the kind soul who purchased it will contact me so we can come to an arrangement!
Bought a dragon that was low priced, please contact me if it's yours.
Bought a dragon that was low priced, please contact me if it's yours.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
Hello!

I -just- sold two Wind Eggs for the price of one. I'm pretty poor and it's a crushing mistake :c I sold 2 of them for 275999kt when it was meant to be 275999 each.

They sold about 10 minutes ago, 10:08 FR time.

Would absolutely love to have one back, or have the other one paid for at a discount (200kt would be totally fine :c)

Although my account is old I came back from not playing for years, so I make rookie mistakes. When I listed, I listed '2' but thought the price was each and not combined. It was definitely my mistake, so I understand if the buyer doesn't want to help out.
Hello!

I -just- sold two Wind Eggs for the price of one. I'm pretty poor and it's a crushing mistake :c I sold 2 of them for 275999kt when it was meant to be 275999 each.

They sold about 10 minutes ago, 10:08 FR time.

Would absolutely love to have one back, or have the other one paid for at a discount (200kt would be totally fine :c)

Although my account is old I came back from not playing for years, so I make rookie mistakes. When I listed, I listed '2' but thought the price was each and not combined. It was definitely my mistake, so I understand if the buyer doesn't want to help out.
ezAvR1E.png
@Zonder ah i bought them, ill refund the 200kt gimme a sec
@Zonder ah i bought them, ill refund the 200kt gimme a sec
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
@RuneScape

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I was really kicking myself in the sorry tail for a hot minute. Lesson well learned, though.

Sorry about that :c
@RuneScape

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! I was really kicking myself in the sorry tail for a hot minute. Lesson well learned, though.

Sorry about that :c
ezAvR1E.png
Accidentally sold two noc eggs for 175g instead of 275g, if you just bought two cheap eggs and you're seeing this I would very much appreciate it if you let me buy them back
Accidentally sold two noc eggs for 175g instead of 275g, if you just bought two cheap eggs and you're seeing this I would very much appreciate it if you let me buy them back
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
1 2 ... 732 733 734 735 736 ... 835 836