Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you sell in Flight Auctions, and why?
1 2 3 4
I wonder how long it would take for someone to notice if someone put up a ks item or a sprite for real cheap in a in-flight ah
I wonder how long it would take for someone to notice if someone put up a ks item or a sprite for real cheap in a in-flight ah
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
i honestly forget it exists lmao
i dont remember ever seling anything on it, and i think the only times ive tried to find something in it was when an item was missing from the normal ah. i severely doubt i found it on the flight ah either
i honestly forget it exists lmao
i dont remember ever seling anything on it, and i think the only times ive tried to find something in it was when an item was missing from the normal ah. i severely doubt i found it on the flight ah either
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Hotakatsu" date="2022-09-02 21:58:38" ] I’d *like* to list things for cheap on the wind AH but I fear that they’d just get resold at LAH price in the realm-wide AH by someone else who’s trying to turn a profit. [/quote] Yup. Last time I did that, someone bought them and flipped them on the realm-wide AH. Needless to say, it was the last time I used the in-flight AH
Hotakatsu wrote on 2022-09-02 21:58:38:
I’d *like* to list things for cheap on the wind AH but I fear that they’d just get resold at LAH price in the realm-wide AH by someone else who’s trying to turn a profit.

Yup. Last time I did that, someone bought them and flipped them on the realm-wide AH.

Needless to say, it was the last time I used the in-flight AH
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
I buy fodder dragons and check it for breeding project dragons primarily. Every year or so I also put up a bunch of coli crates for some ridiculously cheap price and advertise in Light Sales I put them up in the Light AH.
I buy fodder dragons and check it for breeding project dragons primarily. Every year or so I also put up a bunch of coli crates for some ridiculously cheap price and advertise in Light Sales I put them up in the Light AH.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Back when I was a newbie and I got into Dom, I recall going into Shadow auctions and selling fodder at low prices during pushes so that they'd go to other shadowlings. That was 5+ years ago though. I imagine some peeps might still do that, but in the rare occasion I've peeked in there as of late, there's rarely been anything. Maybe I just don't check it enough? *shrug*
Back when I was a newbie and I got into Dom, I recall going into Shadow auctions and selling fodder at low prices during pushes so that they'd go to other shadowlings. That was 5+ years ago though. I imagine some peeps might still do that, but in the rare occasion I've peeked in there as of late, there's rarely been anything. Maybe I just don't check it enough? *shrug*
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
No, because that would require me to remember the flight auctions exist.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I put an acrostic for a prize up in Light's auction section for a something around a few weeks, and that was about it.

Other than that, it's what others said. Overpriced junk, people listing in the wrong area, and mostly nothing there. Selling cheap is selling to flippers. Same ideas.
I put an acrostic for a prize up in Light's auction section for a something around a few weeks, and that was about it.

Other than that, it's what others said. Overpriced junk, people listing in the wrong area, and mostly nothing there. Selling cheap is selling to flippers. Same ideas.
[quote name="Impersonal" date="2022-09-03 11:49:25" ] No, because that would require me to remember the flight auctions exist. [/quote]
Impersonal wrote on 2022-09-03 11:49:25:
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
It depends what I'm selling, honestly. Some things I just want to see in other Fire members claws
It depends what I'm selling, honestly. Some things I just want to see in other Fire members claws
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
no, but I buy sometimes. Less competitive so there's less chance of a dragon I want being taken before I can grab it.
no, but I buy sometimes. Less competitive so there's less chance of a dragon I want being taken before I can grab it.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3 4