Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | frustrated... egg scavenging rate?
1 2 3
You were incredibly lucky if you were regularly getting eggs before to the point of expecting at least one a month :D It's just luck unfortunately, eggs have always been very rare. While the chances do go down as you level up, in reality there isn't that much difference.
If you're struggling to feed your dragons definitely spend your turns getting food. You can always find areas with more common but still valuable food items used for Swipp, Baldwin, Hibernal Den etc and sell those to buy eggs if you want to.
Or let your dragons starve and only feed the ones you want to breed or use in the coliseum.
You were incredibly lucky if you were regularly getting eggs before to the point of expecting at least one a month :D It's just luck unfortunately, eggs have always been very rare. While the chances do go down as you level up, in reality there isn't that much difference.
If you're struggling to feed your dragons definitely spend your turns getting food. You can always find areas with more common but still valuable food items used for Swipp, Baldwin, Hibernal Den etc and sell those to buy eggs if you want to.
Or let your dragons starve and only feed the ones you want to breed or use in the coliseum.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
RNG give and RNG take for one month I got an egg a week or so (between the coli and gathering) and I've gotten none after.
RNG give and RNG take for one month I got an egg a week or so (between the coli and gathering) and I've gotten none after.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Thank you everyone for your input!! Up until a few weeks ago I'd be getting at least one egg a week/every 2 weeks, so I was just super confused. :)
Thank you everyone for your input!! Up until a few weeks ago I'd be getting at least one egg a week/every 2 weeks, so I was just super confused. :)
Su0xI8v.png
Unfortunately that's just the nature of rng. There could be a beta tester out there who has never scavenged an egg; there could also be someone who got five in one day, or someone who gets exactly one a month for a year. I actually have been scavenging eggs more often now than in the last 6 years playing this game, about three in the last month.
Unfortunately that's just the nature of rng. There could be a beta tester out there who has never scavenged an egg; there could also be someone who got five in one day, or someone who gets exactly one a month for a year. I actually have been scavenging eggs more often now than in the last 6 years playing this game, about three in the last month.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
I admittedly am not an avid scavenger but I have been logging on doing my gathering almost every single day for nearly 10 years now and have gotten no more than 10 from gathering. They really are supposed to be super rare and not a type of thing to bank on. But congrats on that amazing luck till now lol. I had a friend who got something crazy like 3-4 eggs in one week recently. They're really not lying when they call it "Random" =']
I admittedly am not an avid scavenger but I have been logging on doing my gathering almost every single day for nearly 10 years now and have gotten no more than 10 from gathering. They really are supposed to be super rare and not a type of thing to bank on. But congrats on that amazing luck till now lol. I had a friend who got something crazy like 3-4 eggs in one week recently. They're really not lying when they call it "Random" =']
RU_SMALL.gif
It's just RNG when it boils down to it. Staff have even said rates don't get lowered as the star level eggs are at don't get more items added and it's rolled separately.

I scavenged two eggs in one day then it took 6 months of active searching to get another (spawning my memed hatred of wind eggs).
It's just RNG when it boils down to it. Staff have even said rates don't get lowered as the star level eggs are at don't get more items added and it's rolled separately.

I scavenged two eggs in one day then it took 6 months of active searching to get another (spawning my memed hatred of wind eggs).
vDH0pGc.png
I remember I used to get 1 or 2 every fest without fail, but I never got them when a fest wasn't happening. Nowadays I might get one every few fests, and equally so without a fest going on, so I assume the chances are actually equal. Before I always thought drop rates increased during a fest but I assume that's actually not true.
I remember I used to get 1 or 2 every fest without fail, but I never got them when a fest wasn't happening. Nowadays I might get one every few fests, and equally so without a fest going on, so I assume the chances are actually equal. Before I always thought drop rates increased during a fest but I assume that's actually not true.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
i was actually wondering if the rate had gone up, haha. i've gotten three fire eggs this flameforger's, two of which were from today's gathering turns
i was actually wondering if the rate had gone up, haha. i've gotten three fire eggs this flameforger's, two of which were from today's gathering turns
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
the RNG hates me...
I have never found an egg, nor any festival skins.

One day though, my luck will change. Eventually.
the RNG hates me...
I have never found an egg, nor any festival skins.

One day though, my luck will change. Eventually.
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3