Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Get these G1s before the gougars do
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Pyrrhigan I think I'll have to decline, I'm sorry!
@Pyrrhigan I think I'll have to decline, I'm sorry!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid How much are you pricing this one for? I can trade for art if you are still interested in trading for art, or gems ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80427332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804274/80427332_350.png[/img][/url]
@Vinid

How much are you pricing this one for? I can trade for art if you are still interested in trading for art, or gems !

80427332_350.png
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel Oh that was fast haha, I juuust moved them out of my projects pile. Looking at arcane eyed greyscales on AEG1S, I think 2kg seems reasonable? Both of the arcane ones on AEGIS have maize, which I think is probably comparable in value (as a slightly off greyscale color) to Eldritch.
@DoodleStrudel Oh that was fast haha, I juuust moved them out of my projects pile. Looking at arcane eyed greyscales on AEG1S, I think 2kg seems reasonable? Both of the arcane ones on AEGIS have maize, which I think is probably comparable in value (as a slightly off greyscale color) to Eldritch.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
No worries! Thank you for considering ^^
No worries! Thank you for considering ^^
@Vinid

That's a bit out of my range ! Thank you though !
@Vinid

That's a bit out of my range ! Thank you though !
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

^
^
@Vinid Hi! I am very interested in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80427332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804274/80427332_350.png[/img][/url] I currently have 1700g(I haven't played in awhile) what would be your price range?
@Vinid
Hi! I am very interested in
80427332_350.png

I currently have 1700g(I haven't played in awhile)
what would be your price range?
HxPuqZ8.gif
@mothgf Hi! I priced them at about 2kg above given what I could find on AEG1S, but I am negotiable!
@mothgf Hi! I priced them at about 2kg above given what I could find on AEG1S, but I am negotiable!
@Vinid
Would you settle for 1850g?^^
@Vinid
Would you settle for 1850g?^^
HxPuqZ8.gif
@mothgf Sure, that would work for me! Edit: Sent a PA since I'm sleeping soon!
@mothgf Sure, that would work for me! Edit: Sent a PA since I'm sleeping soon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11