Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Get these G1s before the gougars do
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@QuetzalFeathers Of course! Happy to see her get a new home. :)
@QuetzalFeathers Of course! Happy to see her get a new home. :)
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Hello, are you taking offers on the new hatches in your hib. den fodder tab? :)
Hello, are you taking offers on the new hatches in your hib. den fodder tab? :)
@bmw sure, that's mostly a disorganized mess rn to be honest haha, most probably won't be fodder-ed so no worries about them being yeeted soon.

Edit: WHOOPS THATS AN EMBARASSING MISPING
@bmw sure, that's mostly a disorganized mess rn to be honest haha, most probably won't be fodder-ed so no worries about them being yeeted soon.

Edit: WHOOPS THATS AN EMBARASSING MISPING
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
outside of feeding and gathering items, I do not play the game. I have no clue what your talking about. the few dragons I have, I honestly could not tell you if they were good or not. Heck, didn't even know this game had a forum.
outside of feeding and gathering items, I do not play the game. I have no clue what your talking about. the few dragons I have, I honestly could not tell you if they were good or not. Heck, didn't even know this game had a forum.
@DMW My apologies for the misping! I accidentally made a typo pinging someone else, my mistake.
@DMW My apologies for the misping! I accidentally made a typo pinging someone else, my mistake.
[s]oh god not the imposter DMW[/s] In that case, I'd like to offer 300kt/g for this one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79585195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795852/79585195_350.png[/img][/url]
oh god not the imposter DMW

In that case, I'd like to offer 300kt/g for this one!

79585195_350.png
are u selling this kiddo by change? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79585108
are u selling this kiddo by change? https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79585108
just a little lad
@bmw Works for me, just send a 2 way over and I'll grab them from the den!

@Literature I am, I'm unsure as to their value though so it's either I'd take an offer that seems right or I'll auction later, I don't have a price in mind right now!
@bmw Works for me, just send a 2 way over and I'll grab them from the den!

@Literature I am, I'm unsure as to their value though so it's either I'd take an offer that seems right or I'll auction later, I don't have a price in mind right now!
@Vinid - heyo! would you consider an offer around the 12kg range for the cream/seafoam xxy? i think i remember recently seeing a cream/lapis xxy floating around on the AH for around that much, but if not i'd love a ping if you decide to do an auction c:
@Vinid - heyo! would you consider an offer around the 12kg range for the cream/seafoam xxy? i think i remember recently seeing a cream/lapis xxy floating around on the AH for around that much, but if not i'd love a ping if you decide to do an auction c:
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
@Saru I'd be okay with selling them for that price, sure!! If you send a 2 way I'll pull them from the den for you. :)
@Saru I'd be okay with selling them for that price, sure!! If you send a 2 way I'll pull them from the den for you. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11