Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Earth flight?
1 2 3
I am thinking about vacationing to earth, but I want opinions, from current and former pebbles! What do yall think of your flight?
I am thinking about vacationing to earth, but I want opinions, from current and former pebbles! What do yall think of your flight?
9BcJXjq.png
Good.
Good.
It's my comfy place. <3 Warm and welcoming like grandma's home after she's baked a whole batch of cookies and she gives you the biggest hug when you visit her and suddenly all the stress of the day melts away. :D

That's how I feel about my flight.

Also dom, so, discounts! \o/
It's my comfy place. <3 Warm and welcoming like grandma's home after she's baked a whole batch of cookies and she gives you the biggest hug when you visit her and suddenly all the stress of the day melts away. :D

That's how I feel about my flight.

Also dom, so, discounts! \o/
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
recent and current pebble here, i find the earth flight very welcoming and nice! our in-flight forums are on the slower side because (it feels like to me, at least) a lot of earth flight people skew a bit older, but that makes it easy to strike up conversations! the dom powerhouse-ness of earth is also a big bonus :)
recent and current pebble here, i find the earth flight very welcoming and nice! our in-flight forums are on the slower side because (it feels like to me, at least) a lot of earth flight people skew a bit older, but that makes it easy to strike up conversations! the dom powerhouse-ness of earth is also a big bonus :)
hardwaregore.gif
we (lightning) were profit pushing last week and earth still beat us just by being earth

basically, earth are badasses. big respect
we (lightning) were profit pushing last week and earth still beat us just by being earth

basically, earth are badasses. big respect
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Earth flight best flight.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
[quote name="Pokoko" date="2022-08-23 10:12:37" ] Earth flight best flight. [/quote] Yes, also remindes me of Overlord. My liar is just small nazarick tomb
Pokoko wrote on 2022-08-23 10:12:37:
Yes, also remindes me of Overlord. My liar is just small nazarick tomb
0w2oJ.gifeVHGx.gifIzImY.gifzfGT9.gif
it aint called dragonhome for nothing mate
it aint called dragonhome for nothing mate
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I'm also considering taking a vacation to Earth after riot of rot so I will also be taking note of replies here lol
I'm also considering taking a vacation to Earth after riot of rot so I will also be taking note of replies here lol
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Big fan, I ditched science for this
Big fan, I ditched science for this
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
1 2 3