Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Earth flight?
1 2 3
dusty and brown, but looks cozy
dusty and brown, but looks cozy
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
ten outta ten. best place there is
ten outta ten. best place there is
Love it. Dry, sandy and warm. Also, I imagine it as Arizona which is great :^)
Love it. Dry, sandy and warm. Also, I imagine it as Arizona which is great :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I was Ice originally but went to Earth a while ago, no regrets. Everyone be sleeping on Cairnstone Rest lore, honestly.
I was Ice originally but went to Earth a while ago, no regrets. Everyone be sleeping on Cairnstone Rest lore, honestly.
Dirty.
Dirty.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Lovely!

Our dom team is amazing, and the scavhunts that happen regularly are so much fun. I like the friendly competition.
Lovely!

Our dom team is amazing, and the scavhunts that happen regularly are so much fun. I like the friendly competition.
giphy.gif
(By @Falariaaa)
I enjoyed being there!
The folks in the daily coli challenge thread are the greatest. <3
I enjoyed being there!
The folks in the daily coli challenge thread are the greatest. <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Let's just say, I was suppose to be here for just a vacation. I've been in Earth for 2+ years now and it's very cozy. I've been in two flights prior and I planned to vacation to other flights, but I can't bring myself to do it. I enjoy Earth way too much. The aesthetics, the lore, the community, dom benefits, and so much more.
Let's just say, I was suppose to be here for just a vacation. I've been in Earth for 2+ years now and it's very cozy. I've been in two flights prior and I planned to vacation to other flights, but I can't bring myself to do it. I enjoy Earth way too much. The aesthetics, the lore, the community, dom benefits, and so much more.
Been a pebble since I joined, couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Homey and welcoming <3
Been a pebble since I joined, couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Homey and welcoming <3
jIRALXN.png
"Yuck people are majestic." - yellowdragon18
FR+3
[quote name="Achaius" date="2022-08-23 09:31:11" ] we (lightning) were profit pushing last week and earth still beat us just by being earth basically, earth are badasses. big respect [/quote] @Achaius you guys were profit pushing? Sincerely, Earth Flight :P (Ps: we were having a scavenger hunt during WW and one of the quests to get more point involved leveling and exalting dragons… that may probably have helped…)
Achaius wrote on 2022-08-23 09:31:11:
we (lightning) were profit pushing last week and earth still beat us just by being earth

basically, earth are badasses. big respect

@Achaius you guys were profit pushing?

Sincerely, Earth Flight :P

(Ps: we were having a scavenger hunt during WW and one of the quests to get more point involved leveling and exalting dragons… that may probably have helped…)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
1 2 3