Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 147 148
@Ambulocetus
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Ambulocetus
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
2nd Run of Summer Night Story printed and sent! Please let me know if you no longer want your slot or if you need an extension!

@Punkwitch @saltmarsh @takatsuki @Sanzuwu @Kileah @Zerobotic @ikelu @Palette @crystallarium @penguinpark
2nd Run of Summer Night Story printed and sent! Please let me know if you no longer want your slot or if you need an extension!

@Punkwitch @saltmarsh @takatsuki @Sanzuwu @Kileah @Zerobotic @ikelu @Palette @crystallarium @penguinpark
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79661550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796616/79661550_350.png[/img][/url] She has a ways to go since this is just stuff I had on hand, but I'm very excited to work on her.
79661550_350.png

She has a ways to go since this is just stuff I had on hand, but I'm very excited to work on her.
Endless Garden Coli Standard Bingo
Easy Medium Hard Pain
T2JvnpN.png
[size=6][b]Recoloring Event[/b][/size] Hi my pinglist! Thank you all the time for supporting my work, so I decide to open up this lil event. In this event, you can suggest the recolor that you like! I will pick some (like 2 or 3?) to make them as recolor of my new accent, Shi Se. You can name at most 3 color combos in this form. Also Shi Se will be an accent that can only be preordered during this event time, which means that I'd like to make it [b]mostly only open to my pinglist[/b]. But if you're not on my pinglist but see this, feel free to order one as well~ [b]While if you are not able to reach the form, feel free to PM me for a slot.[/b] [b]Only PM plz[/b] since it is a secret work! :> [b]Also, Shi Se needs no prepayment and you can extend the PA to forever as long as you need it. :3[/b] I will ping GASP when the recolor ones come out. I'll show some interesting results at that time as well~ [b]You can fill up multiple forms and only the newest form will count! The form closes on 8.21 23:59 FRT.[/b] If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Kind of doing research to find out what my customers like lol Thanks for your supporting anyway! [center][size=5][url=https://forms.gle/2DK3niFNfaZkBYm58][b]The form goes here![/b][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296053237440577537/1008923392344326214/unknown.png[/img][/center] If you can't reach the form but want to get involved in this event, please PM me something like this: [code][b]Your Username:[/b] [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?[/b](Y/N/Already) Name a recolor here if you want! Any color or genes can be used as a reference~ (example?: teal as the main color and red as an accent color with some white and black would be good I think! example?: gold and black is definitely my love! example?: I'd love a recolor made based on Violet Koi~) [b]Recolor:[/b][/code] - My pinglist: [size=0]@Apocracy @Rauv @exp @Mikada @Fushide @Tserin @Katalist @Gross @bamboo1996 @Lomon @Harmonywish @Bloomed @Pineappleblood @final @Ikunoche @Jaanu @saltmarsh @bonivich @Toska @Saraceaser @mysteriously @Faunaflor @Leafless @Solcie @irony @4walls @Russia @mysticpenguin @AlcatrazSystem @Coramoor @Astraya @Croissants @N3WV01D @Zelrune @Flora @Meii @orior @laivence @isuzu @Tofubear @finder77 @Amika @Vergil @Zerobotic @Auraelia @Hydrocity @JuliusCaesar @Giu @WitchyyWeasel @Novrre @midwxst @SuzyChi @WHDE @JavaMP @Sinnouk @padfoot6 @Apocracy @inn @Odile @dragonpals @hakusen @Ico @crowvidae @butcherbaby @koobi @AlphaSnowdust @nightdust @RThrax @Hraesvelgrr @MineralTownNPC @liantal @crystallarium @Velsim @Kardi @dierdre @ikelu @NightlyDoodling @Vrtra @Maiiau @pepperhead @Trachynhawb @LumberCzar @milkchai @Ozma @Norion @Fletcher @Kaimon @Sidya @Unrest @angemagica @awaicu @World @Kardi @Lionsong @Akkhima @Rohana @Jinoga @Gaston @morn @Suntouched @3ctoplasm @Xirei @seamists @takatsuki @DyreVoid @Rings @juga @Sushimonsterr @Victorzies @Behlair @Kindra @TNE271 @Ebrietas @Pouchipouchi @irmingard @Isnoah @MidnightGarden @valerianroot @BuddyDragon @rockss @Scarecrows @inkwardlychaotic @lullabird @Itarille @Kucumatz @yukublack @Tuberose @butcherbaby @Crim @TheEndOfAutumn @Haftlinger @RogueHazel @fay @solariaa @azemn @Goldlake @videogame @elvamere @Mesai @romeus @oneluckyduck @Wrath @ThistleProse @SanyaBosanya @Hessonite @notheretoperch @lusterwing @findingpears @snafflewyrm @Kaimon @lanseax @Rhane @AzaRein @Voltaic @Itarille @virgil @StarrySkyTonight @diTitana @kimchikxt @Enddy @Debut @Venat @jianghu @Hakurou @mythicalviper @diTitania @whirlwish[/size]
Recoloring Event

Hi my pinglist! Thank you all the time for supporting my work, so I decide to open up this lil event.
In this event, you can suggest the recolor that you like! I will pick some (like 2 or 3?) to make them as recolor of my new accent, Shi Se. You can name at most 3 color combos in this form.

Also Shi Se will be an accent that can only be preordered during this event time, which means that I'd like to make it mostly only open to my pinglist. But if you're not on my pinglist but see this, feel free to order one as well~
While if you are not able to reach the form, feel free to PM me for a slot. Only PM plz since it is a secret work! :>
Also, Shi Se needs no prepayment and you can extend the PA to forever as long as you need it. :3

I will ping GASP when the recolor ones come out. I'll show some interesting results at that time as well~
You can fill up multiple forms and only the newest form will count!

The form closes on 8.21 23:59 FRT.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Kind of doing research to find out what my customers like lol
Thanks for your supporting anyway!

If you can't reach the form but want to get involved in this event, please PM me something like this:
Code:
[b]Your Username:[/b] [b]Would you like to be added to my pinglist?[/b](Y/N/Already) Name a recolor here if you want! Any color or genes can be used as a reference~ (example?: teal as the main color and red as an accent color with some white and black would be good I think! example?: gold and black is definitely my love! example?: I'd love a recolor made based on Violet Koi~) [b]Recolor:[/b]

-

My pinglist:
@Apocracy @Rauv @exp @Mikada @Fushide @Tserin @Katalist @Gross @bamboo1996 @Lomon @Harmonywish @Bloomed @Pineappleblood @final @Ikunoche @Jaanu @saltmarsh @bonivich @Toska @Saraceaser @mysteriously @Faunaflor @Leafless @Solcie @irony @4walls @Russia @mysticpenguin @AlcatrazSystem @Coramoor @Astraya @Croissants @N3WV01D @Zelrune @Flora @Meii @orior @laivence @isuzu @Tofubear @finder77 @Amika @Vergil @Zerobotic @Auraelia @Hydrocity @JuliusCaesar @Giu @WitchyyWeasel @Novrre @midwxst @SuzyChi @WHDE @JavaMP @Sinnouk @padfoot6 @Apocracy @inn @Odile @dragonpals @hakusen @Ico @crowvidae @butcherbaby @koobi @AlphaSnowdust @nightdust @RThrax @Hraesvelgrr @MineralTownNPC @liantal @crystallarium @Velsim @Kardi @dierdre @ikelu @NightlyDoodling @Vrtra @Maiiau @pepperhead @Trachynhawb @LumberCzar @milkchai @Ozma @Norion @Fletcher @Kaimon @Sidya @Unrest @angemagica @awaicu @World @Kardi @Lionsong @Akkhima @Rohana @Jinoga @Gaston @morn @Suntouched @3ctoplasm @Xirei @seamists @takatsuki @DyreVoid @Rings @juga @Sushimonsterr @Victorzies @Behlair @Kindra @TNE271 @Ebrietas @Pouchipouchi @irmingard @Isnoah @MidnightGarden @valerianroot @BuddyDragon @rockss @Scarecrows @inkwardlychaotic @lullabird @Itarille @Kucumatz @yukublack @Tuberose @butcherbaby @Crim @TheEndOfAutumn @Haftlinger @RogueHazel @fay @solariaa @azemn @Goldlake @videogame @elvamere @Mesai @romeus @oneluckyduck @Wrath @ThistleProse @SanyaBosanya @Hessonite @notheretoperch @lusterwing @findingpears @snafflewyrm @Kaimon @lanseax @Rhane @AzaRein @Voltaic @Itarille @virgil @StarrySkyTonight @diTitana @kimchikxt @Enddy @Debut @Venat @jianghu @Hakurou @mythicalviper @diTitania @whirlwish
Oh! love the new accent! excited to see the recolors!
Oh! love the new accent! excited to see the recolors!
@Ambulocetus

Slot for The Night of Cordial please!
@Ambulocetus

Slot for The Night of Cordial please!
Gem sales
@inn
Hi! I have them in stock, do you want a PA rn? :3
@inn
Hi! I have them in stock, do you want a PA rn? :3
@Seles
Hi! I can send you a PA since I have them in stock!
@Seles
Hi! I can send you a PA since I have them in stock!
A PA would be great!
A PA would be great!
Gem sales
3rd Run of Summer Love Story printed and sent! Please let me know if you no longer want your slot or if you need an extension!
The left copies are on AH!
@leafwreath @penguinpark @harmonywish @Hazumirein @doniider
3rd Run of Summer Love Story printed and sent! Please let me know if you no longer want your slot or if you need an extension!
The left copies are on AH!
@leafwreath @penguinpark @harmonywish @Hazumirein @doniider
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 147 148