Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 147 148
Hello, I would like an extension on Summer Love Story please! Thank you >_<
Hello, I would like an extension on Summer Love Story please! Thank you >_<
I would like to be on your customs waitlist please
I would like to be on your customs waitlist please
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@saltmarsh
Sure! I'll add you right way!
@saltmarsh
Sure! I'll add you right way!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Ambulocetus

Please put me on custom waitlist <3
@Ambulocetus

Please put me on custom waitlist <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Absolutely adore my copy of Shi! Hopefully I can get a dragon that fits it soon!

I have a question for this set however: seeing as it was a special accent, are custom recolors still available to commission? I adored your female spiral Utage - Yoru accent (that my girl here is wearing) and was wondering if I could maybe commission a recolor of Shi that has the same colors as Utage - Yoru? Wanted to ask in case this accent wasn't available for customs!
Absolutely adore my copy of Shi! Hopefully I can get a dragon that fits it soon!

I have a question for this set however: seeing as it was a special accent, are custom recolors still available to commission? I adored your female spiral Utage - Yoru accent (that my girl here is wearing) and was wondering if I could maybe commission a recolor of Shi that has the same colors as Utage - Yoru? Wanted to ask in case this accent wasn't available for customs!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Sure! It is open of custom recolors! :3
If you want to order, I can start it rn!
@JavaMP
Sure! It is open of custom recolors! :3
If you want to order, I can start it rn!
Awesome! How much would it be? and do you share WIPs? I am not sure yet how many prints I want to go for so may I ask the price for each category?
Awesome! How much would it be? and do you share WIPs? I am not sure yet how many prints I want to go for so may I ask the price for each category?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Youbhave two choices!
First is to make it a private custom recolor, which is 2000g and you will need to prepare blueprint yourself. I will take 1 copy for 2 print, 2 copies for 5 print, and 3copies for 10 print;
Second is to make it a public custom recolor, in which case I will take care of the blueprint and it will take you 1000g, one copy will be send to you for free. It will usually be 10 print or 20 print and you can purchase any copies you want at 550g(accents)/800g(skin) each if you want more than one copies! I will sell the rest copies to the public later.
And I do share WIPs!

Edit:
e.g. So for public custom recolors, if you want 2 copies, it will be 1000+550=1550g
@JavaMP
Youbhave two choices!
First is to make it a private custom recolor, which is 2000g and you will need to prepare blueprint yourself. I will take 1 copy for 2 print, 2 copies for 5 print, and 3copies for 10 print;
Second is to make it a public custom recolor, in which case I will take care of the blueprint and it will take you 1000g, one copy will be send to you for free. It will usually be 10 print or 20 print and you can purchase any copies you want at 550g(accents)/800g(skin) each if you want more than one copies! I will sell the rest copies to the public later.
And I do share WIPs!

Edit:
e.g. So for public custom recolors, if you want 2 copies, it will be 1000+550=1550g
I see thank you! I think I might for for a public then! Would you prefer if I send details in a PM or leave them here?
I see thank you! I think I might for for a public then! Would you prefer if I send details in a PM or leave them here?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
It's better to be in PMs then! :3
Thank you for ordering!
@JavaMP
It's better to be in PMs then! :3
Thank you for ordering!
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 147 148