Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ fc-art > Dragon/human & more!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74

3 USD slots open
2 FRC slots open

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

Quick link to rules and info
Quick link to prices and examples

@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @Jeana @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff @despa @scarcelight @Houndstooth @WyvernRathian @SarcasticHawke @Overcoat @overture @Toldentops @LovelyDeeps @skoshek @Joule @ridill @Doodeedoodah @GuyInCorner @disquiet @Andraya @Deramadus @GiantPandroid @Shybonedragon @CanisMajoris @Ac3Kat17 @Luminamorte @pharloom

3 USD slots open
2 FRC slots open

First come first served

@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @Jeana @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff @despa @scarcelight @Houndstooth @WyvernRathian @SarcasticHawke @Overcoat @overture @Toldentops @LovelyDeeps @skoshek @Joule @ridill @Doodeedoodah @GuyInCorner @disquiet @Andraya @Deramadus @GiantPandroid @Shybonedragon @CanisMajoris @Ac3Kat17 @Luminamorte @pharloom
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Character: Char 1
Char 2
Type of work: Both are Full silhouette
Payment method: Gems
Size:
Expression/pose/character: Stoic and elegant for the first one.
Chaotic vibe for the second one ^^
Other wishes: Drawn on separated canvas pls
Background: Transparent please!
Character: Char 1
Char 2
Type of work: Both are Full silhouette
Payment method: Gems
Size:
Expression/pose/character: Stoic and elegant for the first one.
Chaotic vibe for the second one ^^
Other wishes: Drawn on separated canvas pls
Background: Transparent please!
@Johan

For the Etsaphtaet it would be 1650g

What look of Fahrenheit You want me to draw? I noticed that he has two(?) different in details forms, so they would not cost the same

@Johan

For the Etsaphtaet it would be 1650g

What look of Fahrenheit You want me to draw? I noticed that he has two(?) different in details forms, so they would not cost the same

DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
gotcha, and for fahrenheit the dragon form pls, unless u prefer to draw the humanoid form! i don't have a preference but you might have more comfort drawing dragons
gotcha, and for fahrenheit the dragon form pls, unless u prefer to draw the humanoid form! i don't have a preference but you might have more comfort drawing dragons
@Johan I will do dragon then! It will be 1450g. Total turns out to be 3100g. If You are okay with this price, I would prefer You to pay via PMs
@Johan I will do dragon then! It will be 1450g. Total turns out to be 3100g. If You are okay with this price, I would prefer You to pay via PMs
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[emoji=mirror size=1]
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!

3 USD slots open
2 FRC slots open

First come first served

3 USD slots open
2 FRC slots open

First come first served

DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77961184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779612/77961184_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of work:[/b] Half silhouette [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure [b]Size:[/b] No preference [b]Expression/pose/character:[/b] Will is actually a giant, shadowy monster that takes the form of a dragon most of the time. Despite this, he doesn’t like hurting people, and tends to keep to himself. Especially at night. [b]Other wishes:[/b] N/A [b]Background:[/b] Transparent @forcedcoma edited my claim
Character:
77961184_350.png
Type of work: Half silhouette
Payment method: Treasure
Size: No preference
Expression/pose/character: Will is actually a giant, shadowy monster that takes the form of a dragon most of the time. Despite this, he doesn’t like hurting people, and tends to keep to himself. Especially at night.
Other wishes: N/A
Background: Transparent

@forcedcoma edited my claim
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
these are neat as heck, could i please be added to the fr slots pinglist?
these are neat as heck, could i please be added to the fr slots pinglist?
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
@DrakoTheDragon 870kt for that one, quite simple

@KaichouKai 1050 g/kt for this guy, has some fine details

Will be waiting for payment in PM preferably, and then should deliver sketches for approval in a few days

@DrakoTheDragon 870kt for that one, quite simple

@KaichouKai 1050 g/kt for this guy, has some fine details

Will be waiting for payment in PM preferably, and then should deliver sketches for approval in a few days

DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74