Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did they just remove agility?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was so happy to hear this. Got into the Mire this morning, and I am having the enemies dodge more than ever! Okay, could me an unlucky streak, but after having nothing but a dodge fest in the Mire yesterday, I was looking for some relief today.
I was so happy to hear this. Got into the Mire this morning, and I am having the enemies dodge more than ever! Okay, could me an unlucky streak, but after having nothing but a dodge fest in the Mire yesterday, I was looking for some relief today.
tumblr_nik7m7KDt61r6570qo4_500.gif
Lol glad I'm not the only one noticing this. I'm getting 2x dodged more often in the mire. :[
Lol glad I'm not the only one noticing this. I'm getting 2x dodged more often in the mire. :[
Me, entering coli, excited. Meditate, haste, haste, rally, eliminate. Enemy, dodge.

Ah yes, I see everything is going as planned *laugh*

EDIT: I think it's the Albino Battlelisks.. they be dodgey.
Me, entering coli, excited. Meditate, haste, haste, rally, eliminate. Enemy, dodge.

Ah yes, I see everything is going as planned *laugh*

EDIT: I think it's the Albino Battlelisks.. they be dodgey.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I dont think the dodging has gotten any better, its more like its gotten worse. I was actually going to train in the coliseum for once today to take advantage of the agility debuff, and literally every battle had at least one enemy dodge. I'm not happy, to say the least.
I dont think the dodging has gotten any better, its more like its gotten worse. I was actually going to train in the coliseum for once today to take advantage of the agility debuff, and literally every battle had at least one enemy dodge. I'm not happy, to say the least.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
OH MY GOD. this is almost better than all the new content we just got

edit: these newer replies are saying it's worse... never mind LOL
I'll be grinding later today so I guess I'll find out for myself
OH MY GOD. this is almost better than all the new content we just got

edit: these newer replies are saying it's worse... never mind LOL
I'll be grinding later today so I guess I'll find out for myself
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
Just because the agility points are gone, doesn't mean it isn't still tied to RNG, guys
Just because the agility points are gone, doesn't mean it isn't still tied to RNG, guys
echoing that it seems to have gotten worse??? how?? I've never been dodged so consecutively,,,

coli monsters pulling uno reverse card
echoing that it seems to have gotten worse??? how?? I've never been dodged so consecutively,,,

coli monsters pulling uno reverse card
UnyqHqE.png
Seems the same as before.

Still get dodged 3-4 times in a row.
Seems the same as before.

Still get dodged 3-4 times in a row.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Okay yeah, dodging a lot for me... Also is anyone else experiencing a higher than norm Crit rate or am I getting lucky? (Using a basic build, which shouldn't be giving me as many Crits as I am, not that I'm complaining...)
Okay yeah, dodging a lot for me... Also is anyone else experiencing a higher than norm Crit rate or am I getting lucky? (Using a basic build, which shouldn't be giving me as many Crits as I am, not that I'm complaining...)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
It seems to have gotten significantly worse for me too- I can't keep a full bar of energy for more than one battle anymore. [emoji=mirror deadpan size=1]
It seems to have gotten significantly worse for me too- I can't keep a full bar of energy for more than one battle anymore.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9