Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Arcane Dom Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Regenherz" date="2022-08-06 12:22:08" ] Hey there, do you restrict yourself to the Genes and the items you mentioned on the first side? 'Cause I really want to get those two for my collection and wondered if I could trouble you with getting them for me, please? [center][item=Silver Kitsune] [item=Golden Kitsune][/center] [/quote] @Regenherz I can do that! Neither are in stock currently, but I'll do that for sure - 187kt looks correct to me too :)
Regenherz wrote on 2022-08-06 12:22:08:
Hey there, do you restrict yourself to the Genes and the items you mentioned on the first side? 'Cause I really want to get those two for my collection and wondered if I could trouble you with getting them for me, please?
Silver Kitsune Golden Kitsune
@Regenherz I can do that! Neither are in stock currently, but I'll do that for sure - 187kt looks correct to me too :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Hello! Could I please have 5x obelisk breed change scroll?
Thank you!
Hello! Could I please have 5x obelisk breed change scroll?
Thank you!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Perfect, thanks! I'll send the treasure over in a sec :3
Perfect, thanks! I'll send the treasure over in a sec :3
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
shop review:

i can highly recommend vairasmythe's services! they're wonderful and went out of their way to provide me with each part of my order despite one of the scrolls remaining stubbornly elusive!
they sent me each scroll through a one-way CR as they obtained it, which was incredibly helpful since i was working on my hibernal den and it gave me the opportunity to unlock slots. : )
trustworthy and diligent, the ideal dom shop owner. <3
shop review:

i can highly recommend vairasmythe's services! they're wonderful and went out of their way to provide me with each part of my order despite one of the scrolls remaining stubbornly elusive!
they sent me each scroll through a one-way CR as they obtained it, which was incredibly helpful since i was working on my hibernal den and it gave me the opportunity to unlock slots. : )
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
[quote name="Erlkonig" date="2022-08-06 13:19:10" ] shop review: i can highly recommend vairasmythe's services! they're wonderful and went out of their way to provide me with each part of my order despite one of the scrolls remaining stubbornly elusive! they sent me each scroll through a one-way CR as they obtained it, which was incredibly helpful since i was working on my hibernal den and it gave me the opportunity to unlock slots. : ) trustworthy and diligent, the ideal dom shop owner. <3 [/quote] @Erlkonig Owww my heart! ;3; Thank you so much
Erlkonig wrote on 2022-08-06 13:19:10:
shop review:

@Erlkonig Owww my heart! ;3; Thank you so much
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
I'm buying:
  • Secondary gene: flair (aberration)

Total: 68,213t

Thank you! <3
I'm buying:
  • Secondary gene: flair (aberration)

Total: 68,213t

Thank you! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Sending an order for modern blend and eye spots!
Sending an order for modern blend and eye spots!
bHeX9bv.png
I'm buying:
  • x2 Modern Noxtide - 289,000
  • Vial of Elemental Sight - 425,000
  • Spiral breed change - 276,250

Total: 990,250 t

thanks!
I'm buying:
  • x2 Modern Noxtide - 289,000
  • Vial of Elemental Sight - 425,000
  • Spiral breed change - 276,250

Total: 990,250 t

thanks!

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
I'm buying:
  • modern ghost

Total: 136kt
I'm buying:
  • modern ghost

Total: 136kt
commissions-small.pngancient-headshots-small-20231124072131.pngancient-redesigns-small.pngskin-shop-small-20231124072100.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2953211][img]https://i.imgur.com/UIUUchy.png[/img][/url] Shameless plug~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3150442/1#post_3150442][img]https://i.imgur.com/M10SEeu.png[/img] Want easier access to your threads and posts? Check out my thread in the Suggestion section![/url][/center]
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7