Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Those once loved:abandoned project trade
I didn't see a thread quite like this one, so I started my own! Because sometimes, it's even more fun to build on what previously exists!

Post your dragons that you had great ideas for that never quite made it to completion.

Those dragons that ended up with one whole sentence of lore, the ones that had the perfect gene plan and "job role???" in their descriptions. An outfit ...and nothing else. Your first dragon you bought that you loved and gave a paragraph to, but then fell out of love with and oh no, you bred them. A small piece of adopt art you thought was cute.

In short, something that could give some extra inspiration to someone else!

Rules:

-Post an image of your dragon(s)! Write any preferences you have (dragon for dragon, dragon for item, free to good homes, etc.) for trades.
-Ping the person if you have questions or interest in their dragon!
-I can't think of anything more at the moment, so consider this a placeholder if more guidance turns out to be needed!

(edit: removed dragons from header post)
I didn't see a thread quite like this one, so I started my own! Because sometimes, it's even more fun to build on what previously exists!

Post your dragons that you had great ideas for that never quite made it to completion.

Those dragons that ended up with one whole sentence of lore, the ones that had the perfect gene plan and "job role???" in their descriptions. An outfit ...and nothing else. Your first dragon you bought that you loved and gave a paragraph to, but then fell out of love with and oh no, you bred them. A small piece of adopt art you thought was cute.

In short, something that could give some extra inspiration to someone else!

Rules:

-Post an image of your dragon(s)! Write any preferences you have (dragon for dragon, dragon for item, free to good homes, etc.) for trades.
-Ping the person if you have questions or interest in their dragon!
-I can't think of anything more at the moment, so consider this a placeholder if more guidance turns out to be needed!

(edit: removed dragons from header post)
To start: Menthe: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48913963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489140/48913963_350.png[/img][/url] Interested in trading for another dragon, alternative offers considered! Outfit and familiar can come with if requested. Dayspring: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50757873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507579/50757873_350.png[/img][/url] Also interested in trading (alternative offers considered!). Outfit and familiar can come along if requested! Unfortunately, all of mine are partial lore/outfits, so not the best range of examples, but...) (edit: realized I should probably add dragons as a reply rather than in the header.)
To start:

Menthe:
48913963_350.png
Interested in trading for another dragon, alternative offers considered! Outfit and familiar can come with if requested.

Dayspring:
50757873_350.png
Also interested in trading (alternative offers considered!). Outfit and familiar can come along if requested!

Unfortunately, all of mine are partial lore/outfits, so not the best range of examples, but...)

(edit: realized I should probably add dragons as a reply rather than in the header.)
Gosh these are so, so gorgeous! I'm just very tempted by both of them. I just wanted to give you a bump!
Gosh these are so, so gorgeous! I'm just very tempted by both of them. I just wanted to give you a bump!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Hawketh Thank you, I'm so glad you find them appealing, and I appreciate the bump! We're always open if you decide you do want to take one home! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Hawketh Thank you, I'm so glad you find them appealing, and I appreciate the bump!

We're always open if you decide you do want to take one home!
i just want to say you picked the perfect outfit for Dayspring, i love how all of the colors complement!
i just want to say you picked the perfect outfit for Dayspring, i love how all of the colors complement!
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png