Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Time pass so slow in the day, at least compared to night
Time pass so slow in the day, at least compared to night
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Why does my art suck like that... Everyone keeps telling me I´m getting better but I still hate it
Why does my art suck like that... Everyone keeps telling me I´m getting better but I still hate it
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
getting a message or mention from a stranger is always so frightening. like are we going to fight or flirt. either way i’m a little terrified.
getting a message or mention from a stranger is always so frightening. like are we going to fight or flirt. either way i’m a little terrified.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
should I really spend 140$ on a bulbophyllum that smells like rotting meat when it flowers?

OF COURSE I AM.
should I really spend 140$ on a bulbophyllum that smells like rotting meat when it flowers?

OF COURSE I AM.
oh man, outis drops tomorrow! super excited for that :D

she's probably one of the ones i'm most interested to see how they're handled, along with sinclair ... though unlike sinclair she's one of my faves

a shame that this means it's the last of the character trailers though ... they were super fun
oh man, outis drops tomorrow! super excited for that :D

she's probably one of the ones i'm most interested to see how they're handled, along with sinclair ... though unlike sinclair she's one of my faves

a shame that this means it's the last of the character trailers though ... they were super fun
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
Kristoff is right, reindeer are better than people.
Kristoff is right, reindeer are better than people.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I am waiting for a Discord reply, the girl I might possibly date hasn't texted me in like a month... (granted she may just be busy over the summer and she wasn't much of a texter anyways but ghfjkghhgsgkldhgksl i want to know if we're going to dateee)
I am waiting for a Discord reply, the girl I might possibly date hasn't texted me in like a month... (granted she may just be busy over the summer and she wasn't much of a texter anyways but ghfjkghhgsgkldhgksl i want to know if we're going to dateee)
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
i really like the idea of these 2 characters just being friends. the general fandom seems to ship them, but i don't care about that lol

thinking about it makes me happy
i really like the idea of these 2 characters just being friends. the general fandom seems to ship them, but i don't care about that lol

thinking about it makes me happy
mmm I love my ship roleplays!! Normally the character I play that's being shipped I become defensive and possessive over since he's a character I love with my entire being and would do just about anything for (yes I know he's fictional) but this ship makes me thrive
mmm I love my ship roleplays!! Normally the character I play that's being shipped I become defensive and possessive over since he's a character I love with my entire being and would do just about anything for (yes I know he's fictional) but this ship makes me thrive
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
sob
sob