Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
koraidons funny little walks have pretty much sold me on scarlet being my first playthrough

also please please please let that one leak be real... i've fallen in love with the design and i need it on my team.. plus the pokemon definitely deserves the love
oh to be an emo giraffe wearing a hoodie

pretty sure a few of the other image leaks were confirmed today like that one rival, and it was featured in the trailer (though not the leaked evolution, just plain ol girafarig) so there is hope..
koraidons funny little walks have pretty much sold me on scarlet being my first playthrough

also please please please let that one leak be real... i've fallen in love with the design and i need it on my team.. plus the pokemon definitely deserves the love
oh to be an emo giraffe wearing a hoodie

pretty sure a few of the other image leaks were confirmed today like that one rival, and it was featured in the trailer (though not the leaked evolution, just plain ol girafarig) so there is hope..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
why did I let myself get hyperfixated on FFXIV?
I'm making a list for the Mogstation items...

sh*t, man- I was saving for parts for a new pc ._.
why did I let myself get hyperfixated on FFXIV?
I'm making a list for the Mogstation items...

sh*t, man- I was saving for parts for a new pc ._.
Slime Rancher Plortable Version Switch Physical Edition, here we gooooo
Slime Rancher Plortable Version Switch Physical Edition, here we gooooo
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Trying to make a skin for Flameforger’s
I think its going to okay but it kinda looks like a candycane dnsn
Trying to make a skin for Flameforger’s
I think its going to okay but it kinda looks like a candycane dnsn
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I swear to every god almighty, only I would be stupid enough to buy 2 subpar gen1 dragons for 700gems and 400gems each and then regret it 2 weeks later- and attempt to get rid of them for less than half the price because of how much I began hating their sheer stay in my lair ._.

Literally cannnot grow out of this stupid, stupid impulsivity of mine
I swear to every god almighty, only I would be stupid enough to buy 2 subpar gen1 dragons for 700gems and 400gems each and then regret it 2 weeks later- and attempt to get rid of them for less than half the price because of how much I began hating their sheer stay in my lair ._.

Literally cannnot grow out of this stupid, stupid impulsivity of mine
My therapist is a blessing. The first person to NOT say that I should give up on writing, that I should sack it all and get a job instead. I... wow. Would I have finished a book if more "authority figures" encouraged me instead of saying I should do something else?
My therapist is a blessing. The first person to NOT say that I should give up on writing, that I should sack it all and get a job instead. I... wow. Would I have finished a book if more "authority figures" encouraged me instead of saying I should do something else?
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I am going to be strong today. Gotta be..
I am going to be strong today. Gotta be..
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I decided I'm moving to Fire Flight
now to just get the leftover gems needed to do the actual move-

also; kind of worried changing a thread title multiple times might not be allowed?? I should probably read up on those etiket rules for that, since I'm kind of concerned lol- sorry, I'm just trying to make the title be accurate I guess.
I decided I'm moving to Fire Flight
now to just get the leftover gems needed to do the actual move-

also; kind of worried changing a thread title multiple times might not be allowed?? I should probably read up on those etiket rules for that, since I'm kind of concerned lol- sorry, I'm just trying to make the title be accurate I guess.
Need to write instead of goofing off here while the puppy is napping... I'm afraid I won't manage to do all 30 Sicktember prompt fills in time but I'm still going to try to do as many as I can.
Need to write instead of goofing off here while the puppy is napping... I'm afraid I won't manage to do all 30 Sicktember prompt fills in time but I'm still going to try to do as many as I can.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
It's almost school season oh no.
It's almost school season oh no.
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.