Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Hibden Tracker, up to date!
1 2 3 4 5
Hi! Thank you for creating this sheet :D
A few errors I noticed:
- Volt Wiring should be in "mats" AH tab, not "others"
- Stryrantrum's name should be Styrantrum
- Chimera Fang's name should be Chimera Fangs
Hi! Thank you for creating this sheet :D
A few errors I noticed:
- Volt Wiring should be in "mats" AH tab, not "others"
- Stryrantrum's name should be Styrantrum
- Chimera Fang's name should be Chimera Fangs
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
@akesiWaso ah thanks! they're all fixed now, i appreciate it
@akesiWaso ah thanks! they're all fixed now, i appreciate it
GkfDmNh.png
This is incredible, thank you!!
This is incredible, thank you!!
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
Oh wow, this is [i]exactly[/i] what I was looking for, thanks so much for creating/maintaining this spreadsheet! This must have taken quite a lot of work! I'd also love to be on the pinglist for this sheet please. Thanks!! [center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Oh wow, this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much for creating/maintaining this spreadsheet! This must have taken quite a lot of work! I'd also love to be on the pinglist for this sheet please. Thanks!!
51818638.png _
@Verdice you got it! thank you so much!
@Verdice you got it! thank you so much!
GkfDmNh.png
if you update it will i have to make a new copy or will it update my copy at the same time? also can you add me to the pinglist?
if you update it will i have to make a new copy or will it update my copy at the same time? also can you add me to the pinglist?
pk4GhrV.png
@Beauxos you'll have to make a new copy, sadly. the one downside to new tasks, since it requires quite a bit of updating and i don't actually know how to do a "master sheet" kind of thing like that anyway, and prefer not to so people can customize theirs to their liking.

however, you can copy and paste your data in chunks to make the transition easier! i'll make sure to make notes of what rows are new. so let's say there's a new task added between the current tasks "pest control" and "hard to get", i'd ping for the update and say "new task added in rows 13 and 14" so you'd know to copy up to row 12 and paste that into the new version, then copy the OLD 13-14 and paste that in rows 15-16. OR just add two new rows in that space in your current sheet and copy and paste what i've added! but then you'll need to redo the task numbers (which you can copy from the master as well)

i hope that's at least enough to help make it easier on you?

and yes, of course!
@Beauxos you'll have to make a new copy, sadly. the one downside to new tasks, since it requires quite a bit of updating and i don't actually know how to do a "master sheet" kind of thing like that anyway, and prefer not to so people can customize theirs to their liking.

however, you can copy and paste your data in chunks to make the transition easier! i'll make sure to make notes of what rows are new. so let's say there's a new task added between the current tasks "pest control" and "hard to get", i'd ping for the update and say "new task added in rows 13 and 14" so you'd know to copy up to row 12 and paste that into the new version, then copy the OLD 13-14 and paste that in rows 15-16. OR just add two new rows in that space in your current sheet and copy and paste what i've added! but then you'll need to redo the task numbers (which you can copy from the master as well)

i hope that's at least enough to help make it easier on you?

and yes, of course!
GkfDmNh.png
yeah, that makes sense, thanks!
yeah, that makes sense, thanks!
pk4GhrV.png
I love the layout of this tracker! Thank you and everyone else who contributed for the effort that was put into it.

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
I love the layout of this tracker! Thank you and everyone else who contributed for the effort that was put into it.

I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @aredshroom @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @MLein

there are 8 more hibden tasks! i've already added them to the sheet, if you'd like to get a new copy.

now to wait for the announcement, i suppose XD if any more are added, i'll probably do them tomorrow, because i hate having to renumber everything lol

give me a moment to get the rows that are "new"! i forgot that i was going to be doing that.

ETA: New Tasks are on rows:

46-48
55-57
59-63
406-407
412-413
417-418

if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-45 can go at once, old rows 46-48 would then get moved to 49-51, and so on!
@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @aredshroom @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @MLein

there are 8 more hibden tasks! i've already added them to the sheet, if you'd like to get a new copy.

now to wait for the announcement, i suppose XD if any more are added, i'll probably do them tomorrow, because i hate having to renumber everything lol

give me a moment to get the rows that are "new"! i forgot that i was going to be doing that.

ETA: New Tasks are on rows:

46-48
55-57
59-63
406-407
412-413
417-418

if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-45 can go at once, old rows 46-48 would then get moved to 49-51, and so on!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 3 4 5