Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Poor image quality in coliseum
1 2
I recently made the switch to firefox, as I got fed up with chrome spying on me. However, upon going to fight in the coliseum, I found the image grainy and pixelated. Is there a fix for this? I'm using windows 11, if it helps. http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/787468609361936385/1002330937247416350/unknown.png?width=868&height=733
I recently made the switch to firefox, as I got fed up with chrome spying on me. However, upon going to fight in the coliseum, I found the image grainy and pixelated. Is there a fix for this? I'm using windows 11, if it helps. http://media.discordapp.net/attachments/787468609361936385/1002330937247416350/unknown.png?width=868&height=733
@firekitten830 try disabling your browser's hardware acceleration
@firekitten830 try disabling your browser's hardware acceleration
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark I just tried that, it doesn't seemed to have solved the issue.
@Ralzakark I just tried that, it doesn't seemed to have solved the issue.
@firekitten830 did you restart your browser after disabling it?
@firekitten830 did you restart your browser after disabling it?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Yeah
@Ralzakark Yeah
@firekitten830

Do you:

Have your zoom set to 100%?

Manually cleared your cache and cookies?

Change your image scaling from auto to nearest neighbor.

Tried logging in to FR from a private browsing window with all extensions turned off?

If the last works then you've got one or more extensions that need updating/turning off when on FR.

Otherwise, try googling your exact version of Firefox and "poor image quality" or some other terms to describe what you're seeing for more precise options in case this is something specific to your version of Firefox.
@firekitten830

Do you:

Have your zoom set to 100%?

Manually cleared your cache and cookies?

Change your image scaling from auto to nearest neighbor.

Tried logging in to FR from a private browsing window with all extensions turned off?

If the last works then you've got one or more extensions that need updating/turning off when on FR.

Otherwise, try googling your exact version of Firefox and "poor image quality" or some other terms to describe what you're seeing for more precise options in case this is something specific to your version of Firefox.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thank you for the suggestions. I tried all of the above though I'm not quite sure exactly how to do the third one. I tried what I thought was right, but it just made everything on the site pixelated
@Nightwind thank you for the suggestions. I tried all of the above though I'm not quite sure exactly how to do the third one. I tried what I thought was right, but it just made everything on the site pixelated
I'm realizing now that the screenshot I took makes it seem like it's super zoomed in(?), I've had it at 100% zoom the whole time.
I'm realizing now that the screenshot I took makes it seem like it's super zoomed in(?), I've had it at 100% zoom the whole time.
@firekitten830

From my reading it affects how Firefox chooses what ratios to use to display graphics. Depending on your screen size, display resolution and window size some upscaling ratios produce various terrible rounding errors that give that pixelated look.
@firekitten830

From my reading it affects how Firefox chooses what ratios to use to display graphics. Depending on your screen size, display resolution and window size some upscaling ratios produce various terrible rounding errors that give that pixelated look.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightmind that makes sense! I just wasn't sure how to actually apply the fix in the link you sent.
@Nightmind that makes sense! I just wasn't sure how to actually apply the fix in the link you sent.
1 2