Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Family Tree (Lineage Quest)
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Bloom is a generation 11 descendant of the Clan Gladeshadow Family Tree. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79461153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794612/79461153_350.png[/img][/url]
Bloom is a generation 11 descendant of the Clan Gladeshadow Family Tree.

79461153_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
[Ping List was Here]
Apologies for the mass ping, everyone. It's been a long time since I ran this place and actually kept track of descendants, but recently I've been wanting to start a new one. I began a new lineage quest in dragon share called Dark Oaks, and thought I'd let you know just in case you might be interested in joining it. Right now it's still being developed, so let me know if you'd like to be pinged when everything is ready! The "progens" for it are not first gens like Swamplurk and Dunegrasper, but they are both pure G2s and have a clean ancestry. :)
[Ping List was Here]
Apologies for the mass ping, everyone. It's been a long time since I ran this place and actually kept track of descendants, but recently I've been wanting to start a new one. I began a new lineage quest in dragon share called Dark Oaks, and thought I'd let you know just in case you might be interested in joining it. Right now it's still being developed, so let me know if you'd like to be pinged when everything is ready! The "progens" for it are not first gens like Swamplurk and Dunegrasper, but they are both pure G2s and have a clean ancestry. :)
I'd be interested in joining!
I'd be interested in joining!
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
@GlowStorm

I have started a new lineage project too. It is a little different from the passport challenge. It has a little of a Spanish twist to it. Anyway, I have this thing about breeding dragons of multi lineages. You can keep me on the ping list.
@GlowStorm

I have started a new lineage project too. It is a little different from the passport challenge. It has a little of a Spanish twist to it. Anyway, I have this thing about breeding dragons of multi lineages. You can keep me on the ping list.
QMoR6fx.png
I'd be interested in joining the new lineage!
Sad to see this one basically end though cause it's my top favorite lineage
I'd be interested in joining the new lineage!
Sad to see this one basically end though cause it's my top favorite lineage
A3L5B4e.pngybAHpix.pngqYCod4C.pngk1sRRDt.pngV46c1bF.pngu9KXIA8.pngFimat0b.png7SSYVp2.pngn0nopNr.pnggARc3IL.pngxe4FQbY.pngwI74OY9.png7MDjjmg.png341775_468d8d233f1ca282_I.gif
mKTebPi.png
Could I please be kept on the pinglist?
Could I please be kept on the pinglist?
I am interesed in getting a hatching and staying on the ping list please
I am interesed in getting a hatching and staying on the ping list please
@Orcalot @Alligatorsight @Fartface66 @Rainilith @Nana64

I'll ping you all when everything is set up. ^^ I'm super excited to be running a lineage again.
@Orcalot @Alligatorsight @Fartface66 @Rainilith @Nana64

I'll ping you all when everything is set up. ^^ I'm super excited to be running a lineage again.
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
RangerBlu
@RangerBlu

Added you! ^^
@RangerBlu

Added you! ^^
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81