Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35
The only receiver active on the spreadsheet since about downtime-or-so is T only/CR only and Busy. Could someone please ping me when there is a T&G/PA receiver active who can take 20 dragons? [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
The only receiver active on the spreadsheet since about downtime-or-so is T only/CR only and Busy. Could someone please ping me when there is a T&G/PA receiver active who can take 20 dragons?
Please ping me as well when there’s someone online! I’ve been queueing dragons for hours now and they haven’t been picked up!
Please ping me as well when there’s someone online! I’ve been queueing dragons for hours now and they haven’t been picked up!
I'd love a ping when a G receiver comes online also, please. Everyone on the spreadsheet is unavailable rn. (Only got two dragons to send, both with bonuses.)

EDIT: Dragons sent, thanks @/comicsans!
I'd love a ping when a G receiver comes online also, please. Everyone on the spreadsheet is unavailable rn. (Only got two dragons to send, both with bonuses.)

EDIT: Dragons sent, thanks @/comicsans!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hey y'all! I'm online now but it'll take me just a minute to get to your dragons since I'm making some breakfast. Feel free to queue them up with me if you're still needing to send dragons in and I'll get to them ASAP! (sorry for how late this is!)

@williwawwarden @DuskofDawn12 @Disillusionist
Hey y'all! I'm online now but it'll take me just a minute to get to your dragons since I'm making some breakfast. Feel free to queue them up with me if you're still needing to send dragons in and I'll get to them ASAP! (sorry for how late this is!)

@williwawwarden @DuskofDawn12 @Disillusionist
@Comicsans Thank you! They are on their way. Nice profile shout by the way. I haaaate when I do that. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1][emoji=gust size=1]
@Comicsans Thank you! They are on their way.

Nice profile shout by the way. I haaaate when I do that.
@shar07 sending some dragons your way via PA!
@shar07 sending some dragons your way via PA!
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.png
7hj4RQm.png
@carnwennhau thank uuuuuu
@carnwennhau thank uuuuuu
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
@ThesFireflies just sent four PAs of level 7s!
@ThesFireflies just sent four PAs of level 7s!
@PlasmaGhost Thank you!
@PlasmaGhost Thank you!
@Mdoatb Sending 6 bonus dragons, all lvl 6 (3 gene, 2 breed, 1 colour bonus!)

@Mdoatb Sending 6 bonus dragons, all lvl 6 (3 gene, 2 breed, 1 colour bonus!)

79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35