Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What was your first pet collector game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm pretty sure mine was fossil fighters? either that or dragonvale
I'm pretty sure mine was fossil fighters? either that or dragonvale
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
[quote name="AyItsGrey" date="2022-07-17 22:57:10" ] mine was one called rescreatu [/quote] Never met anyone else who played that game! I was obsessed with Rescreatu. I think it was my second after Neopets/Pokemon Ruby.
AyItsGrey wrote on 2022-07-17 22:57:10:
mine was one called rescreatu

Never met anyone else who played that game! I was obsessed with Rescreatu. I think it was my second after Neopets/Pokemon Ruby.
Either Neopets or Pokemon
Either Neopets or Pokemon
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Not sure if Club Penguin or Animal Jam count, but you can collect pets in those games, so I'd think they do.

I also had an obsession with mobile games like Dragon City for a while.
Not sure if Club Penguin or Animal Jam count, but you can collect pets in those games, so I'd think they do.

I also had an obsession with mobile games like Dragon City for a while.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-07-16 16:51:59" ] I'm not sure if it counts, but LPS VIP. If you know what LPSO is, that's its predecessor. The concept is the same - you buy irl plushies and redeem codes to make avatars in-game. ...So it's a Webkinz clone, lol [/quote] Omg, with the little blue collars? I completely forgot about them! I kind of wish I played more, I think I got bored of it pretty early.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-07-16 16:51:59:
I'm not sure if it counts, but LPS VIP. If you know what LPSO is, that's its predecessor. The concept is the same - you buy irl plushies and redeem codes to make avatars in-game.

...So it's a Webkinz clone, lol
Omg, with the little blue collars? I completely forgot about them! I kind of wish I played more, I think I got bored of it pretty early.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
neopets is my first online pet 'collecting'!
dragon cave has been my longest, and that's like true collecting imo

i miss dragonadopters though...i collected dark dragons. i miss them...
neopets is my first online pet 'collecting'!
dragon cave has been my longest, and that's like true collecting imo

i miss dragonadopters though...i collected dark dragons. i miss them...
yzUX307.png
[quote name="TheBeeMafia" date="2022-07-16 12:43:05" ] Webkinz [/quote]
TheBeeMafia wrote on 2022-07-16 12:43:05:
Webkinz
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
If the Pokémon games count, I’ve been playing Pokémon since I was five! The first petsite I got into was Howrse when I was eleven or so (not on there anymore though).
If the Pokémon games count, I’ve been playing Pokémon since I was five! The first petsite I got into was Howrse when I was eleven or so (not on there anymore though).
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
Pokemon, but I never played the official games when I was a kid, only some spin-offs.

And Dragon City. I remember playing it on my moms Facebook account in 2014. Now, I play it on other device and I am on lvl 60 but I almost don’t play it anymore because of how overwhelming having a lot of events every month can be and because of pay to win policy.
Pokemon, but I never played the official games when I was a kid, only some spin-offs.

And Dragon City. I remember playing it on my moms Facebook account in 2014. Now, I play it on other device and I am on lvl 60 but I almost don’t play it anymore because of how overwhelming having a lot of events every month can be and because of pay to win policy.
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Online games? Webkinz, Moshi Monsters.
And later Howrse, unfortunately.

As for DS/etc games, pokemon, fossil fighters, and I want to say digimon but I cant remember if I actually had a game, or if Im confusing memories from Digimon Adventure.
Online games? Webkinz, Moshi Monsters.
And later Howrse, unfortunately.

As for DS/etc games, pokemon, fossil fighters, and I want to say digimon but I cant remember if I actually had a game, or if Im confusing memories from Digimon Adventure.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7