Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor's Keep Mafia game(4/15) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chaoticpotato sorry, I'm actually moving to another state next week and so my schedule is relatively tight!
@Chaoticpotato sorry, I'm actually moving to another state next week and so my schedule is relatively tight!
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose no worries! Wanna be noted down as a spec?
@Ambrose no worries! Wanna be noted down as a spec?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Chaoticpotato sure!
@Chaoticpotato sure!
jvTgQEX.png
@ChaoticPotato I'm interested, but currently have an issue with my (dominant!) hand so any significant typing is a problem. I would for sure like to spectate! As sign-ups progress I will let you know if it looks like I could play. Ohh it's a mine craft reference. Um, I don't know enough about either mob to have a preference?
@ChaoticPotato I'm interested, but currently have an issue with my (dominant!) hand so any significant typing is a problem. I would for sure like to spectate! As sign-ups progress I will let you know if it looks like I could play. Ohh it's a mine craft reference. Um, I don't know enough about either mob to have a preference?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

No problem! Sorry to hear your hand is having issues, hope it gets better! Noted you down (bonus- subs get access to all my spreadsheets n stuff so you get exclusive content >:3)
@ThisOneIsBlue

No problem! Sorry to hear your hand is having issues, hope it gets better! Noted you down (bonus- subs get access to all my spreadsheets n stuff so you get exclusive content >:3)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@ChaoticPotato

Dear me

Format the dang posts
@ChaoticPotato

Dear me

Format the dang posts

Clayton Academy
[emoji=owl size=55]
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@ChaoticPotato

I'll be a backup! Just started working full time after college and don't have that much free time or energy rn to be dedicating time to a mafia, but I'm willing to be a backup!
@ChaoticPotato

I'll be a backup! Just started working full time after college and don't have that much free time or energy rn to be dedicating time to a mafia, but I'm willing to be a backup!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Vrykolakas

Gotcha!
@Vrykolakas

Gotcha!

Clayton Academy
*trumpet toots*

Pardon me, but I still haven't formatted the post rip
*trumpet toots*

Pardon me, but I still haven't formatted the post rip

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6