Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Restart, everyone must go!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Redtiger7736

CR sent! Don't worry if you don't get to it tonight, I'm not in a rush. And I'm good on the outfit, I've already started getting the pieces I'm going to keep out of my hoard.
@Redtiger7736

CR sent! Don't worry if you don't get to it tonight, I'm not in a rush. And I'm good on the outfit, I've already started getting the pieces I'm going to keep out of my hoard.
Hi @Redtiger7736! Would I be able to purchase this G1 banescale for 5 kT (the price written in her bio)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57400405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574005/57400405_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi @Redtiger7736! Would I be able to purchase this G1 banescale for 5 kT (the price written in her bio)?

57400405_350.png
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
@PurpleAmbience absolutely! I will send a CR momentarily
@PurpleAmbience absolutely! I will send a CR momentarily
Wishlist (for now)
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
Hi! I'm interested in Faroe! I'm coming off hiatus and was bad at pricing dragons even before that, so I'll offer 300k?
Hi! I'm interested in Faroe! I'm coming off hiatus and was bad at pricing dragons even before that, so I'll offer 300k?
@OverTheWolf Sorry for the delay! 300kt works for me, would you like his outfit saved in his bio?
@OverTheWolf Sorry for the delay! 300kt works for me, would you like his outfit saved in his bio?
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 No worries, that would be awesome! You can send me a PA whenever :)
@Redtiger7736 No worries, that would be awesome! You can send me a PA whenever :)
@Redtiger7736 I didn't notice he was level 25; I sent you an Elim to help with your new dragons :) i could have PM'd it but i forgot that was a thing lmao
@Redtiger7736 I didn't notice he was level 25; I sent you an Elim to help with your new dragons :) i could have PM'd it but i forgot that was a thing lmao
@OverTheWolf thanks so much!! That's very kind of you, it will be put to use in my new trainer once I get her all leveled up! Enjoy your new boy as well :3
@OverTheWolf thanks so much!! That's very kind of you, it will be put to use in my new trainer once I get her all leveled up! Enjoy your new boy as well :3
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8