Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | QOTD 7/10 & 7/11
1 2
Yowch! Sorry I forgot yesterdays!

1. What is your favorite hatchling art and why?
2. What is your favorite female/male dragon art and why?

For me, I like baby Nocturnes and Female Imperials... they're so majestic!
Yowch! Sorry I forgot yesterdays!

For me, I like baby Nocturnes and Female Imperials... they're so majestic!
28140.png
henlo my name is cypher : taken : she/her : fr time -3
I adore baby aberrations, and my favorite art of both sexes is coatl.
I adore baby aberrations, and my favorite art of both sexes is coatl.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Gaoler or Spiral. both show eye types pretty well. I love how fluffy gaolers are and I just find baby spirals cute.
Male-WC. I find it easy to dress and there's a ton of skins for the pose
Female-Skydancer. Also easy to dress and has a ton of skins but I also like how elegant it looks
Gaoler or Spiral. both show eye types pretty well. I love how fluffy gaolers are and I just find baby spirals cute.
Male-WC. I find it easy to dress and there's a ton of skins for the pose
Female-Skydancer. Also easy to dress and has a ton of skins but I also like how elegant it looks
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
hatchling: either bogsneak (just chunky lil lizards, I'll take 10 please), mirror (they're so happy), or nocturne (lil paws :3)

male: wildclaw! they're basically winged velociraptors (not the biblically accurate ones, the pop culture ones)

female: aberration. they're forces of chaos and they know it and I respect that
hatchling: either bogsneak (just chunky lil lizards, I'll take 10 please), mirror (they're so happy), or nocturne (lil paws :3)

male: wildclaw! they're basically winged velociraptors (not the biblically accurate ones, the pop culture ones)

female: aberration. they're forces of chaos and they know it and I respect that
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
id really have to say any hatchling sprites just cuz theyre all so adorable, and if you get the right genes they just scream permbaby material OUUUGH

female skydancers are just pretty, especially if you have the right apparel for em, and i love female bogsneaks just cuz. theyre so smug and they know it ^_^
id really have to say any hatchling sprites just cuz theyre all so adorable, and if you get the right genes they just scream permbaby material OUUUGH

female skydancers are just pretty, especially if you have the right apparel for em, and i love female bogsneaks just cuz. theyre so smug and they know it ^_^
I love coatl hatchlings the most. Female obelisks though are my very favorite pose
I love coatl hatchlings the most. Female obelisks though are my very favorite pose
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
hatchling: gaoler!!!

male: none of them stand out enough for me to choose a favorite, but I really like aberration, coatl, gaoler, spiral and wildclaw. actually now that I think about it gaoler again

female: tie between tundra and obelisk :-)
hatchling: gaoler!!!

male: none of them stand out enough for me to choose a favorite, but I really like aberration, coatl, gaoler, spiral and wildclaw. actually now that I think about it gaoler again

female: tie between tundra and obelisk :-)
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
1. Coatls. Bebe cat dergs
2. Female wildclaws. I can’t explain it, I just adore them,,,
1. Coatls. Bebe cat dergs
2. Female wildclaws. I can’t explain it, I just adore them,,,
I love Coatl hatchlings. They're so cute - like little kittens. I just want to rub their fat little tumbies.

As for adults? I love Mirrors a lot, but also female Skydancers.
I love Coatl hatchlings. They're so cute - like little kittens. I just want to rub their fat little tumbies.

As for adults? I love Mirrors a lot, but also female Skydancers.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png

coatl babies because they're so chonky and fluffy <3 also honorable mention to guardians

Female - Skydancer bc very graceful and pretty, the pose is so nice to dress and gene
Male - Probably coatls, I just like them for some reason and they have aesthetic potential, also I like male faes a lot

coatl babies because they're so chonky and fluffy <3 also honorable mention to guardians

Female - Skydancer bc very graceful and pretty, the pose is so nice to dress and gene
Male - Probably coatls, I just like them for some reason and they have aesthetic potential, also I like male faes a lot
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2