Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wish there were more male Ridgeback skins/accents available..
I feel like people might be more open to having one if we had more cool UMAs for them. :c
I wish there were more male Ridgeback skins/accents available..
I feel like people might be more open to having one if we had more cool UMAs for them. :c
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
yayyyyyyyyyy another item to add to my list of “think about this horrible event at 4am to avoid sleeping”
yayyyyyyyyyy another item to add to my list of “think about this horrible event at 4am to avoid sleeping”
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
It was supposed to be tomorrow... August 22 is too far Edit: [quote name="Corvuscorpus" date="2022-06-13 21:29:04" ] I cannot believe my taste has gotten this bad; I never expected it to be perfect, but there's just. no way /lh [/quote] Ooh boy did this come back to hit me (not mad)
It was supposed to be tomorrow... August 22 is too far

Edit:
Corvuscorpus wrote on 2022-06-13 21:29:04:
I cannot believe my taste has gotten this bad; I never expected it to be perfect, but there's just. no way /lh
Ooh boy did this come back to hit me (not mad)
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
hell yea new sig [emoji=sunglasses size=1] i vibe with the quote so hard no one can quite understand now what do i put in the something slot lmao ?? omg unrelated but my boys are fluent in sign language but its just fucking wingdings :sob:
hell yea new sig i vibe with the quote so hard no one can quite understand

now what do i put in the something slot lmao ??

omg unrelated but my boys are fluent in sign language but its just ******* wingdings :sob:
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
FISH
FISH
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
in depth lore, lore based around familiar, lore where they dragon isn’t a dragon, lore where it is directly related to another dragon’s lore, lore that’s mundane. no thoughts, only lore.
in depth lore, lore based around familiar, lore where they dragon isn’t a dragon, lore where it is directly related to another dragon’s lore, lore that’s mundane. no thoughts, only lore.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
I just really like faes...
I just really like faes...
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
i want isopods
i want isopods
kermitdead-1.jpg
ice age is a classic
ice age is a classic
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
nooooo i got too attached to one of my ocs that was supposed to be zombie apocalypse death fodder.... you win this round you funky little secretary......
nooooo i got too attached to one of my ocs that was supposed to be zombie apocalypse death fodder.... you win this round you funky little secretary......
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif