Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I despise mobile games and the mobile game market so much
if it hadn't boomed as well as it had, so many great video game companies would still be well renown and beloved- they wouldn't have fallen from grace as hard.

ugh, when did we enter this forsaken "quick cheap thrill" era with videos & games??
I despise mobile games and the mobile game market so much
if it hadn't boomed as well as it had, so many great video game companies would still be well renown and beloved- they wouldn't have fallen from grace as hard.

ugh, when did we enter this forsaken "quick cheap thrill" era with videos & games??
god finding a job as a teen sucks- there barely any options with decent pay sigh. seriously cannot WAIT for my birthday

applied to a retirement home and im super nervous about what to expect...
god finding a job as a teen sucks- there barely any options with decent pay sigh. seriously cannot WAIT for my birthday

applied to a retirement home and im super nervous about what to expect...
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
It’s so hot outside.
It’s so hot outside.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
why does my apparel keep going missing?
why does my apparel keep going missing?
Urfh. Inhabiting their minds always throws me off. I have to remind myself that I'm me now. I can't spend all day looking through the eyes of my characters.
Urfh. Inhabiting their minds always throws me off. I have to remind myself that I'm me now. I can't spend all day looking through the eyes of my characters.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i wonder if i can get enough gold on a trial account to buy game time lmao
i just wanna do the mage tower stuff but i dont wanna give them money if i even had any
i wonder if i can get enough gold on a trial account to buy game time lmao
i just wanna do the mage tower stuff but i dont wanna give them money if i even had any
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
My best friend and I share similar usernames and icons, so in group chats even we sometimes get confused over which of us said what. Same difference lol. It is never not funny. XD
My best friend and I share similar usernames and icons, so in group chats even we sometimes get confused over which of us said what. Same difference lol. It is never not funny. XD
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh. That... That can't be good. It's carpal tunnel, isn't it?

Just what I need. At least it's the left hand...?
Oh. That... That can't be good. It's carpal tunnel, isn't it?

Just what I need. At least it's the left hand...?
The family's talking vacation again, and dad took two weeks off of work for it... hopefully we get stuff figured out soon so I can tell my boss about it before the new schedule drops.
The family's talking vacation again, and dad took two weeks off of work for it... hopefully we get stuff figured out soon so I can tell my boss about it before the new schedule drops.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I think pluto is one of the saddest of the space objects. It's the smallest, and the farthest out, and the loneliest. Its orbit is wonky compared to other objects. It's so small, it could even fit inside austrailia. It was demoted from planet, to just dwarf planet.. It's also got a dangerous element named after it, which isn't different from uranus and neptune, but still. ...And despite all of this, pluto still wears a heart. I can't believe I'm tearing up over a "dwarf" planet.. Poor pluto.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kCP79WX.jpg[/img]
I think pluto is one of the saddest of the space objects.

It's the smallest, and the farthest out, and the loneliest. Its orbit is wonky compared to other objects. It's so small, it could even fit inside austrailia.

It was demoted from planet, to just dwarf planet..
It's also got a dangerous element named after it, which isn't different from uranus and neptune, but still.

...And despite all of this, pluto still wears a heart.

I can't believe I'm tearing up over a "dwarf" planet.. Poor pluto..
kCP79WX.jpg
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!