Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zennias gijinkas - closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
These are open again! And pings for the people on the pinglist!

@Bashett
@Rroseqalaxy
@KaichouKai
@SmrTim
@Mazurkas
@SisComKnight
These are open again! And pings for the people on the pinglist!

@Bashett
@Rroseqalaxy
@KaichouKai
@SmrTim
@Mazurkas
@SisComKnight
[center] FORM: link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76702721][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767028/76702721_350.png[/img][/url] dragon personality: Edhelbor is very intelligent but quiet, he takes his role as being an albino crow very seriously and is loyal as can be. Though when he is not stuck in that state of mind, he is very endearing, kind, likes to think about things that offer nostalgia and better times. design elements you like: I love detail, like little details or big details but yeah. design elements you dislike: Not that I can really think of tbh, go ham. any extra info: If you wanna include elements of his UMA I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that <3 [item=skin: good hunter]
FORM:

link to dragon:
76702721_350.png

dragon personality: Edhelbor is very intelligent but quiet, he takes his role as being an albino crow very seriously and is loyal as can be. Though when he is not stuck in that state of mind, he is very endearing, kind, likes to think about things that offer nostalgia and better times.

design elements you like: I love detail, like little details or big details but yeah.

design elements you dislike: Not that I can really think of tbh, go ham.

any extra info: If you wanna include elements of his UMA I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that <3
Skin: good hunter
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
i'd love to grab a slot if they're still open! [b]link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55556160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555562/55556160_350.png[/img][/url] [b]dragon personality:[/b] stern, a bit standoffish [b]design elements you like:[/b] draconic features like horns/feathers/etc., layered/patterned clothing [b]design elements you dislike:[/b] "realistic" capsule (i only like it for the color) [b]any extra info:[/b] nothing i can think of!
i'd love to grab a slot if they're still open!

link to dragon: 55556160_350.png
dragon personality: stern, a bit standoffish
design elements you like: draconic features like horns/feathers/etc., layered/patterned clothing
design elements you dislike: "realistic" capsule (i only like it for the color)
any extra info: nothing i can think of!
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged the slots yours! I'll start once you send payment!
@wildewinged the slots yours! I'll start once you send payment!
@KaichouKai I'll start once you send payment :D !!
@KaichouKai I'll start once you send payment :D !!
Hello! I'd love to be added to your pinglist! <3
Hello! I'd love to be added to your pinglist! <3
03_03.jpg
@Askesis i added you!
@Askesis i added you!
@zennia
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@zennia
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist?
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@SelfHybrid
i added you!
@SelfHybrid
i added you!
@zennia

These are so lovely!!
I was thinking of getting one for myself later on, but I want to know if my dragon ( in my sig ) is too detailed for a gjinka of yours? Would the price still be the same or would you need it higher? Especially since you seem to only base it loosely on the actual dragon! I'd just like to know before ordering if the price is the same!

I was thinking of posting this in your detailed art shop but the option was corssed out so I think this is the place? :,,,>

( I'd lvoe to be added to the pinglist btw <3 )
@zennia

These are so lovely!!
I was thinking of getting one for myself later on, but I want to know if my dragon ( in my sig ) is too detailed for a gjinka of yours? Would the price still be the same or would you need it higher? Especially since you seem to only base it loosely on the actual dragon! I'd just like to know before ordering if the price is the same!

I was thinking of posting this in your detailed art shop but the option was corssed out so I think this is the place? :,,,>

( I'd lvoe to be added to the pinglist btw <3 )
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14