Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | buck's icon megacenter {550g:g/t} BvW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Could I be added to your pinglist please, thank you!
Could I be added to your pinglist please, thank you!
@aeons sorry about the delay, i've been a bit busy with brightshine :') here's vesper with the asked for edits! they were incredibly simple to do, so no worries, and no need at all to pay any more than you have. :3c [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744361252637245560/991426814125813770/vesper.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744361252637245560/991426813807042720/vespernobg.png](no background)[/url] ~ everyone else, added the pinglist for next opening! <3 thaaaank you much for the interest, i should have some spots this week, though perhaps reduced. <3
@aeons
sorry about the delay, i've been a bit busy with brightshine :') here's vesper with the asked for edits! they were incredibly simple to do, so no worries, and no need at all to pay any more than you have. :3c

vesper.png
(no background)

~

everyone else, added the pinglist for next opening! <3 thaaaank you much for the interest, i should have some spots this week, though perhaps reduced. <3

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
She's perfect!! Thank you so much for making the changes and thanks again for drawing my characters! I'll send over the payment right away :D
She's perfect!! Thank you so much for making the changes and thanks again for drawing my characters! I'll send over the payment right away :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@bonivich @Jemondial @Chimerii @TheBulletsBang @Otea @ItsBeenALongTime @LovelyDeeps @thetealord @ufology @aeons @Mazurkas @Naitochan @Kaminome @BabyClown @sulphurghost @Orkodan

sorry for the ping if this doesn't apply, but i'm letting everyone here know that i'm currently doing "free" icons (up to 4) for anyone participating in artfight and who are on team wither. there's a google forms link in the main post up now.

by free i mean i'm doing them for the artfight points rather than gems or treasure (and they'll likely be in a mass attack, so no need to revenge), so no friendly fires here, sorry! they also will not be available for edits or touchups after their completion, nor will they be 100% guaranteed.

if you aren't on artfight and this announcement otherwise means nothing to you - ok! here's something for you, too: i'll be back to regular slots for gems, treasure and items after artfight is over (early-mid august)!

see yall then!!
@bonivich @Jemondial @Chimerii @TheBulletsBang @Otea @ItsBeenALongTime @LovelyDeeps @thetealord @ufology @aeons @Mazurkas @Naitochan @Kaminome @BabyClown @sulphurghost @Orkodan

sorry for the ping if this doesn't apply, but i'm letting everyone here know that i'm currently doing "free" icons (up to 4) for anyone participating in artfight and who are on team wither. there's a google forms link in the main post up now.

by free i mean i'm doing them for the artfight points rather than gems or treasure (and they'll likely be in a mass attack, so no need to revenge), so no friendly fires here, sorry! they also will not be available for edits or touchups after their completion, nor will they be 100% guaranteed.

if you aren't on artfight and this announcement otherwise means nothing to you - ok! here's something for you, too: i'll be back to regular slots for gems, treasure and items after artfight is over (early-mid august)!

see yall then!!

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@lazerbuckley

just submitted the form!! :D btw-- there wasn't a spot for usernames ?:o
my art fight username is the same as on here! my email te**********art@gmail.com
@lazerbuckley

just submitted the form!! :D btw-- there wasn't a spot for usernames ?:o
my art fight username is the same as on here! my email te**********art@gmail.com
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
May I be added to the pinglist please? These are adorable!
May I be added to the pinglist please? These are adorable!
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10