Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | buck's icon megacenter {550g:g/t} BvW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
eats my long boy thank u
eats my long boy thank u
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
^^ thank you thank you he looks like hed be a good strawberry cheesecake sort of tasting lad

ANYWAY @jemondial Yes please!! I'd love a sketch of him face-forward, and perhaps any detail you can give about whether his facial features are static or if they also melty around a little bit. i think i've got a pretty darn good idea, but some internal anatomy of that mouth couldn't hurt. (feel free to send that however you feel comfortable, and any time works, ive got plenty else to work on ehehehe.)

edit: also of course i dont mind i LOVE these little weirdos i adore the opportunity to get some different shapes and vibes going in my little warmups here!! <3
^^ thank you thank you he looks like hed be a good strawberry cheesecake sort of tasting lad

ANYWAY @jemondial Yes please!! I'd love a sketch of him face-forward, and perhaps any detail you can give about whether his facial features are static or if they also melty around a little bit. i think i've got a pretty darn good idea, but some internal anatomy of that mouth couldn't hurt. (feel free to send that however you feel comfortable, and any time works, ive got plenty else to work on ehehehe.)

edit: also of course i dont mind i LOVE these little weirdos i adore the opportunity to get some different shapes and vibes going in my little warmups here!! <3

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
AqaqXxe.png
@lazerbuckley

hey there! here's a quick sketch I drew of him (and a great exercise!)
quick warning to you or any curious person-- the image contains body horror!
sketch!
The melty part of his face is definitely not static, its like very slow dripping kind of like lava and never drips off (like how water would form a droplet) yk?
feel free to choose any expression for him :> I'd prefer him having just a resting pose with his mouth tho!

I hope that cleared everything up :> thanks for drawing all these guys for me and hope to get some more in the future! xD
@lazerbuckley

hey there! here's a quick sketch I drew of him (and a great exercise!)
quick warning to you or any curious person-- the image contains body horror!
sketch!
The melty part of his face is definitely not static, its like very slow dripping kind of like lava and never drips off (like how water would form a droplet) yk?
feel free to choose any expression for him :> I'd prefer him having just a resting pose with his mouth tho!

I hope that cleared everything up :> thanks for drawing all these guys for me and hope to get some more in the future! xD
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
^^ PERFECT, i should have that done in no time, then!! oh and i [i]love[/i] him (and your art). @Draconawitches [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/744361252637245560/981672922336882688/mellowrain.png[/img] this guy has SUCH GOOD VIBES i love me a sweet tabaxi and as someone who also has a little silly potion-y artificer i love him <3 what a fun guy!!
^^ PERFECT, i should have that done in no time, then!! oh and i love him (and your art).

@Draconawitches

mellowrain.png

this guy has SUCH GOOD VIBES i love me a sweet tabaxi and as someone who also has a little silly potion-y artificer i love him <3 what a fun guy!!

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@lazerbuckley Thank you so much! Sending you the gems now! ♥ Also, would I be able to get another one? If so, here is the information below! If not, no worries at all! ♥

reference: gavolora
payment type: gems
extra notes: you are free to play with her jewelry! she just decorates her body with various jewelry and laurels. c:
@lazerbuckley Thank you so much! Sending you the gems now! ♥ Also, would I be able to get another one? If so, here is the information below! If not, no worries at all! ♥

reference: gavolora
payment type: gems
extra notes: you are free to play with her jewelry! she just decorates her body with various jewelry and laurels. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Oh my goodness, he looks so adorable. I love the multicolored outline and the lil smoke T.T Thank you so much, will def be coming back <3 <3
Oh my goodness, he looks so adorable. I love the multicolored outline and the lil smoke T.T Thank you so much, will def be coming back <3 <3

NfdwCv9.png
^^ thank you so much!!! <3 <3 im absolutely delighted with the spread of characters so far, and your lad has for sure contributed to my absolute adoration for every order so far. <3 <3

@Jemondial
Putting this one as a link, for the same reasons as him being linked before: body horror is a major warning here. He also won't be put in the gallery, sorry about that, but I can still give you the teeny version if you want it.

adore this lil(????) lad, thank you very much. ;w;
^^ thank you so much!!! <3 <3 im absolutely delighted with the spread of characters so far, and your lad has for sure contributed to my absolute adoration for every order so far. <3 <3

@Jemondial
Putting this one as a link, for the same reasons as him being linked before: body horror is a major warning here. He also won't be put in the gallery, sorry about that, but I can still give you the teeny version if you want it.

adore this lil(????) lad, thank you very much. ;w;

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@lazerbuckley
ahh you did a fantastic job!!! :D i really love how this one came out as well<33
defff will be back with more wacky characters !! for now, sending over payment and just a little tip:>
thank you so much !!^_^
@lazerbuckley
ahh you did a fantastic job!!! :D i really love how this one came out as well<33
defff will be back with more wacky characters !! for now, sending over payment and just a little tip:>
thank you so much !!^_^
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
Pinglist please?
Pinglist please?
7GZL67L.png02.pngUWWlyB7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10