Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free gifts from honey! {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4
Hi~ My wishlist is on my sig and profile- honestly, anything is fine though! Thanks :3
Hi~ My wishlist is on my sig and profile- honestly, anything is fine though! Thanks :3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
My wl is in my sig! A fair amount if the stuff is on the expensive side tho, sorry haha
My wl is in my sig! A fair amount if the stuff is on the expensive side tho, sorry haha
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi! I'm trying to complete my bestiary but I've still got a fair bit to go! If you gave any familiars I dont have yet I would really appreciate it!
Hi! I'm trying to complete my bestiary but I've still got a fair bit to go! If you gave any familiars I dont have yet I would really appreciate it!
UUJDQlO.gif

FR+19
Wishlist
On a Quest to collect all the familiars!
hello, this is so kind of you! i'd love to snag any undiscovered familiars or articles of blue/purple apparel~ tysm!!
hello, this is so kind of you! i'd love to snag any undiscovered familiars or articles of blue/purple apparel~ tysm!!
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66226360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662264/66226360_350.png[/img][/url]
66226360_350.png
Thank you for doing this! I don't have a wishlist, but if you have one, I would any undiscovered familiar of mine.
Thank you for doing this! I don't have a wishlist, but if you have one, I would any undiscovered familiar of mine.
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Hello! Thanks for hosting this, it's very generous of you!

Wishlist is in my signature :)

If you don't have anything on my wishlist, any undiscovered fam and/or apparel that goes with any of my dergs is totally ok!
Hello! Thanks for hosting this, it's very generous of you!

Wishlist is in my signature :)

If you don't have anything on my wishlist, any undiscovered fam and/or apparel that goes with any of my dergs is totally ok!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
I peeked at your lair. You have an eye for decorating! Your dragons all look so pretty! Thank you for doing this! I'll leave you my wishlist, but it's mostly pricey stuff. Please don't feel obligated to send any of it. Undiscovered fams, food stacks and cheap apparel are all fun, too. <3 I hope you have a wonderful weekend! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75517220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755173/75517220_350.png[/img][/url]
I peeked at your lair. You have an eye for decorating! Your dragons all look so pretty!

Thank you for doing this! I'll leave you my wishlist, but it's mostly pricey stuff. Please don't feel obligated to send any of it. Undiscovered fams, food stacks and cheap apparel are all fun, too. <3

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

75517220_350.png
could i get these items please

BurningHell's Final Form
could i get these items please

BurningHell's Final Form
machamp.gifeevee.gifcharizard.gif
Omg, thank you so much for your generosity! Wishlist: I'm looking for the following items, but anything else is fine too! ----- [u][b]I'd love any type of crates/chests, especially these ones:[/b][/u] [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] [item=Some Secret Stash] ----- [u][b]Apparel:[/b][/u] [item=Sunsong Face Mask][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Sangria Harvest Goblet][item=Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece][item=Indigo Harvest Wreath][item=Indigo Harvest Vines][item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece][item=Grove Sylvan Bracelets][item=Grove Sylvan Anklets][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Attendant Overcoat][item=Kelly Green Spats][item=White Renaissance Shirt][item=Shabby Spats][item=Shabby Tail Spat][item=Shabby Top Hat][item=Shabby Waistcoat][item=Brown Breeches][item=Green Breeches][item=Leather Aviator Helmet][item=Leather Aviator Gloves][item=Leather Aviator Boots][item=Elaborate Sandwastes Vest][item=Brutal Kilt][item=Furious Claws][item=Supplicant Rings][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief][item=Silver Sylvan Dress][item=Sakura Flowerfall] ----- [b][u]Familiars:[/u][/b] Any familiars I don't have yet!<3 ----- [u][b]Items I collect for hoarding:[/b][/u] [item=Infused Crystal][gamedb item=5711] [item=Encapsulated Mist][gamedb item=34815] [u]Any baldwin materials![/u] ----- [u][b]Any blueprint or any of these skins:[/b][/u] [item=skin blueprint][item=accent bueprint][skin=25932][skin=34244][skin=30227] ----- [u][b]Any art, currency, unbred g1 or older g1 would be amazing! <3[/b][/u]
Omg, thank you so much for your generosity!

Wishlist:
I'm looking for the following items, but anything else is fine too!
I'd love any type of crates/chests, especially these ones:
Hefty Treasure Cache
Some Secret Stash
Apparel:
Sunsong Face Mask Blushing Pink Rose Sakura Flower Crown Sangria Harvest Goblet Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Indigo Harvest Wreath Indigo Harvest Vines Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Bracelets Grove Sylvan Anklets Faerie Rose Thorn Gloves Faerie Rose Thorn Stockings Attendant Overcoat Kelly Green Spats White Renaissance Shirt Shabby Spats Shabby Tail Spat Shabby Top Hat Shabby Waistcoat Brown Breeches Green Breeches Leather Aviator Helmet Leather Aviator Gloves Leather Aviator Boots Elaborate Sandwastes Vest Brutal Kilt Furious Claws Supplicant Rings Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief Silver Sylvan Dress Sakura Flowerfall
Familiars:
Any familiars I don't have yet!<3
Items I collect for hoarding:
Infused Crystal Infused Crystal
Encapsulated Mist Encapsulated Mist
Any baldwin materials!
Any blueprint or any of these skins:
Skin Blueprint
Any art, currency, unbred g1 or older g1 would be amazing! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4