Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Progenitor update?
"Exalt your progenitor dragons:
We have listened, and you are now able to exalt your progenitor dragons if you do not wish to keep them! To avoid exploitation, exalting a progenitor will not provide you with treasure or count towards Flight Dominance. Progenitor dragons will still be unable to be traded or sold on the Auction House."

Does this mean we get a new progenitor after we exalt the old, or... I guess I don't see how this could be exploited? *headscratch*
We have listened, and you are now able to exalt your progenitor dragons if you do not wish to keep them! To avoid exploitation, exalting a progenitor will not provide you with treasure or count towards Flight Dominance. Progenitor dragons will still be unable to be traded or sold on the Auction House."

Does this mean we get a new progenitor after we exalt the old, or... I guess I don't see how this could be exploited? *headscratch*
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
[quote name="Ink" date="2013-06-12 11:22:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=51617#51617"]"Exalt your progenitor dragons: We have listened, and you are now able to exalt your progenitor dragons if you do not wish to keep them! To avoid exploitation, exalting a progenitor will not provide you with treasure or count towards Flight Dominance. Progenitor dragons will still be unable to be traded or sold on the Auction House." Does this mean we get a new progenitor after we exalt the old, or... I guess I don't see how this could be exploited? *headscratch*[/quote] Valid question! You do not receive a new progenitor. The decision to not allow it to be traded/sold or count for credit is to discourage people from violating our Terms of Service by making several accounts, and moving starter dragons elsewhere.

Valid question! You do not receive a new progenitor.

The decision to not allow it to be traded/sold or count for credit is to discourage people from violating our Terms of Service by making several accounts, and moving starter dragons elsewhere.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ahh, so I misread it, the exploitation was intended for the inability to trade or sell, not for the lack of gold given when the starters are exalted. But then agin now that I think about it I see how that could be beneficial in the same way.

All right, thanks for the explanation, that helped! :D
Ahh, so I misread it, the exploitation was intended for the inability to trade or sell, not for the lack of gold given when the starters are exalted. But then agin now that I think about it I see how that could be beneficial in the same way.

All right, thanks for the explanation, that helped! :D
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
How do we get them back?
How do we get them back?
ZavwQcV.png
@Fenneki1 http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration

For future reference, it's often more effective to make your own thread instead of resurrecting one from 2013 that has an admin response. ^_^; Some people might just scroll past and assume it's already answered
@Fenneki1 http://www1.flightrising.com/support/dragon-restoration

For future reference, it's often more effective to make your own thread instead of resurrecting one from 2013 that has an admin response. ^_^; Some people might just scroll past and assume it's already answered
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.