Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Archaeology suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ithelian

Hey, would you kindly stop stealth bumping your thread? It's not adding anything to the discussion and I'm fairly certain bumping is not allowed in the Suggestions forum (also that gif is quite frankly giving me a headache ^^;).
@Ithelian

Hey, would you kindly stop stealth bumping your thread? It's not adding anything to the discussion and I'm fairly certain bumping is not allowed in the Suggestions forum (also that gif is quite frankly giving me a headache ^^;).
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Sure, thanks for the extra bump! :) And lookie there, you bumped that pesky gif to a previous page so you'd personally have to go intentionally looking for it to see it now, great fix!
Sure, thanks for the extra bump! :) And lookie there, you bumped that pesky gif to a previous page so you'd personally have to go intentionally looking for it to see it now, great fix!
Unless the ratio was as terrible as the ratio we get from trading notes for tools, no support.

Notes can be sold to other users, which isn't the case for the tools.
Unless the ratio was as terrible as the ratio we get from trading notes for tools, no support.

Notes can be sold to other users, which isn't the case for the tools.
For the love of all that is good, yes PLEASE. Support.

Pssst...guys worried about the ratio...if you can trade ten tools for 1 note, then trade ten notes for 1 tool, and just keep repeating that.... you can get rid of your own surplus without involving another player whatsoever ;)
For the love of all that is good, yes PLEASE. Support.

Pssst...guys worried about the ratio...if you can trade ten tools for 1 note, then trade ten notes for 1 tool, and just keep repeating that.... you can get rid of your own surplus without involving another player whatsoever ;)
Support
Support
I don't think I'd personally use this, but I think there's a perfectly good case being made here, so why not support?

this is usually where I'd play devil's advocate, but I really don't see a downside to this beyond that it'd take some time to implement... but even that doesn't seem like it'd be overly bad given the framework's in place going the other direction
I don't think I'd personally use this, but I think there's a perfectly good case being made here, so why not support?

this is usually where I'd play devil's advocate, but I really don't see a downside to this beyond that it'd take some time to implement... but even that doesn't seem like it'd be overly bad given the framework's in place going the other direction
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Exactly!
Not willing to let this thread die.
Not willing to let this thread die.
Support

I have over 200 magnifying glasses and I am never. Going to use them. But I would LOVE to help out more of my friends! I don't care what the ratio is (10? 20? Heck, 50?) As long as there's an end to the hoarding in sight that lets me help out my friends more!

Literally came in here to start a thread on the same thing lol
Support

I have over 200 magnifying glasses and I am never. Going to use them. But I would LOVE to help out more of my friends! I don't care what the ratio is (10? 20? Heck, 50?) As long as there's an end to the hoarding in sight that lets me help out my friends more!

Literally came in here to start a thread on the same thing lol
Agreed. The ratio can be what-the-hey-ever the devs want it to be, so long as the function is there
Agreed. The ratio can be what-the-hey-ever the devs want it to be, so long as the function is there
1 2 3 4 5 6 7