Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Archaeology suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rapidly approaching 300 precise works.... Drowning in magnifying glasses.

Finger crossed on this one.
Rapidly approaching 300 precise works.... Drowning in magnifying glasses.

Finger crossed on this one.
Fingers AND toes x.x
Fingers AND toes x.x
"Just stop Mustering!"

Well, no, because I still use and want the pickaxes. When I'm gathering for more pickaxes, I will always add more magnifying glasses to the pile by proxy.

I think it would be helpful if we had a way to trade unwanted Work for either Notes or a different variety of Work.
The Pickaxes are just so much more valuable if you simply want to uncover as many tiles possible in a reasonable amount of time.

Pickaxe - 15 minutes, 5 tiles uncovered.
Magnifying Glass - 10 minutes, 1 tile uncovered.

In comparison, using a Pickaxe gets you 4 extra tiles uncovered at the cost of only five more minutes. (It would take two Magnifying Glasses 20 minutes to uncover only two tiles. A full five minutes longer for three fewer tiles!)
It's powerful. Since I go for efficiency over precision with my Archeology, I find myself rarely using the Precise Work.
"Just stop Mustering!"

Well, no, because I still use and want the pickaxes. When I'm gathering for more pickaxes, I will always add more magnifying glasses to the pile by proxy.

I think it would be helpful if we had a way to trade unwanted Work for either Notes or a different variety of Work.
The Pickaxes are just so much more valuable if you simply want to uncover as many tiles possible in a reasonable amount of time.

Pickaxe - 15 minutes, 5 tiles uncovered.
Magnifying Glass - 10 minutes, 1 tile uncovered.

In comparison, using a Pickaxe gets you 4 extra tiles uncovered at the cost of only five more minutes. (It would take two Magnifying Glasses 20 minutes to uncover only two tiles. A full five minutes longer for three fewer tiles!)
It's powerful. Since I go for efficiency over precision with my Archeology, I find myself rarely using the Precise Work.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I never have enough notes to send friends - one note per friend daily would satisfy me heck
I never have enough notes to send friends - one note per friend daily would satisfy me heck
I would love this. Precisely working is great when you have time, but it is a chore like Coli when you have like 300 of them.
I would love this. Precisely working is great when you have time, but it is a chore like Coli when you have like 300 of them.
Please don't quote me.
So...many...works x_x never enough notes to go around....it would be the perfect solution holy heck in a hand basket why is it not a thing
So...many...works x_x never enough notes to go around....it would be the perfect solution holy heck in a hand basket why is it not a thing
I really think Precise Work wouldn't be as much of an overstock problem if we could set a default plot for it instead of having to scroll up and down the page to find the plot
I really think Precise Work wouldn't be as much of an overstock problem if we could set a default plot for it instead of having to scroll up and down the page to find the plot
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Nah, still would be for those of us without the time to use them
Nah, still would be for those of us without the time to use them
i have 568 precise works and can't use them, support
i have 568 precise works and can't use them, support
I support either being able to trade surplus for other types of skills OR to buff magnifying glasses. It'd be a better trade-off to cut the time required for them if you're only able to use 1 focus.
I support either being able to trade surplus for other types of skills OR to buff magnifying glasses. It'd be a better trade-off to cut the time required for them if you're only able to use 1 focus.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7