Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new familiar…
1 2 3 4
IT"S SO CUTE
I am going to cry
I love this little dude so much
IT"S SO CUTE
I am going to cry
I love this little dude so much
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I love the new fam so much, shout out to whoever drew it, its ADORABLE and I can't wait to see the rest of the flight's ones!!!
I love the new fam so much, shout out to whoever drew it, its ADORABLE and I can't wait to see the rest of the flight's ones!!!
weaselweaselweaselweasel
if we get elemental mustelids i cant wait for shadow
weaselweaselweaselweasel
if we get elemental mustelids i cant wait for shadow
66.png
i literally love this little guy so much… literally when i refreshed the site and saw this lil face in the announcement i squealed out loud
i literally love this little guy so much… literally when i refreshed the site and saw this lil face in the announcement i squealed out loud
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
[quote name="Churrell" date="2022-06-26 10:57:32" ] I don't find that a very compelling or cohesive theme for a set of holiday familiars :/ [/quote] I felt that way about the goblins and the gem guardians, but we can't always get what we want.
Churrell wrote on 2022-06-26 10:57:32:
I don't find that a very compelling or cohesive theme for a set of holiday familiars :/

I felt that way about the goblins and the gem guardians, but we can't always get what we want.
I LOVE THE NEW FAMILIAR SO MUCH!! weaselly guy i want to keep him forever. i will absolutely stockpile a bunch of these lmao
I LOVE THE NEW FAMILIAR SO MUCH!! weaselly guy i want to keep him forever. i will absolutely stockpile a bunch of these lmao
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Please let all the flights get slinky friends this year omggggg
Please let all the flights get slinky friends this year omggggg
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought Stoat
I adore the little guy
lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought Stoat
I adore the little guy
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
im a bit disappointed because i initially thought it was a cat and was really excited, and then i saw everyone talking about weasels and went "oh."

light also happens to be my least favourite flight in terms of its aesthetic, so this fest is a bit of a downer for me

im glad to see everyone else is happy though!!
im a bit disappointed because i initially thought it was a cat and was really excited, and then i saw everyone talking about weasels and went "oh."

light also happens to be my least favourite flight in terms of its aesthetic, so this fest is a bit of a downer for me

im glad to see everyone else is happy though!!
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
TBH Inscryption was my first thought when seeing the new familiar too, hehe.
Wondering if the lightning one is going to be a stoat now, so we can double up on the P03 jokes...
TBH Inscryption was my first thought when seeing the new familiar too, hehe.
Wondering if the lightning one is going to be a stoat now, so we can double up on the P03 jokes...
1 2 3 4