Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "You're too old for stuffed animals!&amp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I love stuffed animals, and I'm 21. ^^" If it wasn't such hot weather rn I'd have a ton but my usual crew has been put away for the summer. I've got a wolf, a tree, an elk, a dog I've had since I was 4 or 5, and then a little sloth.

I want to get a giant moth plush to hang over the edge of my bed like a throw blanket to be honest. I'd love that lol.
I love stuffed animals, and I'm 21. ^^" If it wasn't such hot weather rn I'd have a ton but my usual crew has been put away for the summer. I've got a wolf, a tree, an elk, a dog I've had since I was 4 or 5, and then a little sloth.

I want to get a giant moth plush to hang over the edge of my bed like a throw blanket to be honest. I'd love that lol.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="FRlover1" date="2022-06-18 08:32:39" ] Quick question - how do you all take such good, high-quality photos? [/quote] This thread is from 2014, so the participants in this topic might not be able to answer that question. XD
FRlover1 wrote on 2022-06-18 08:32:39:
Quick question - how do you all take such good, high-quality photos?

This thread is from 2014, so the participants in this topic might not be able to answer that question. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I finished with one of my last few years of high school (keeping this ambiguous since I don't feel like actually posting my age online) and I still have a huge plushie collection
I finished with one of my last few years of high school (keeping this ambiguous since I don't feel like actually posting my age online) and I still have a huge plushie collection
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
yesss awesome collection!

my most recent addition to my plushie collection is a build-a-bear spring froggy ^^ his name is charleston
yesss awesome collection!

my most recent addition to my plushie collection is a build-a-bear spring froggy ^^ his name is charleston
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
god i love stuffed animals fjrhegege recently i bought 3 squishmallows and they're SO GOOD,,
god i love stuffed animals fjrhegege recently i bought 3 squishmallows and they're SO GOOD,,
You are all still babies. I'm 29 and I just bought another squishmallow to use as a pillow.
You are all still babies. I'm 29 and I just bought another squishmallow to use as a pillow.

First person to say I'm too old for stuffed animals gets sent to the abandoned Build-A-Bear to make plushies forever. This is also applicable to the second, third, fourth, etc and so on and so forth.

First person to say I'm too old for stuffed animals gets sent to the abandoned Build-A-Bear to make plushies forever. This is also applicable to the second, third, fourth, etc and so on and so forth.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
whoever says plushies are for kids have obviously never felt an emotional connection to one. been collecting since i've been a kid, but now I collect pokemon & sanrio plushies!
whoever says plushies are for kids have obviously never felt an emotional connection to one. been collecting since i've been a kid, but now I collect pokemon & sanrio plushies!
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
I have a collection of 200 something beanie boos (the animal stuffies with the big eyes) and I love them all dearly (the sheer memories each one of them alone possess
I have a collection of 200 something beanie boos (the animal stuffies with the big eyes) and I love them all dearly (the sheer memories each one of them alone possess

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
I love all my stuffed animals/plushies, but a friend that I met on Flight Rising made a large and super soft plushy of my favorite animal for me, and it will forever be my favorite. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I love all my stuffed animals/plushies, but a friend that I met on Flight Rising made a large and super soft plushy of my favorite animal for me, and it will forever be my favorite.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13