Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "You're too old for stuffed animals!&amp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
25 and still a toy addict. :P I still have my old bunk bed (purely because I dread the work involved with dismantling it to get a double) and my top bunk has a thriving colony of stuffed toys, including a spangly bat that chitters and howls, a Ribena berry that giggles and his antennae light up and an electronic pikachu, among many others Newer recruits include some Charlie Bears (A black one with a blue/purple nose, a big brown girl and a gorgeous arctic hare about two feet tall. :P)

Edit: My underbed storage might also have a couple of longbags stuffed with fuzzies. XD Also there is Pingu. He's a good three feet tall pajama case with a sound device in his head who sits on the back of my sofa. He cackles most wickedly when you poke him and blows raspberries. XP
25 and still a toy addict. :P I still have my old bunk bed (purely because I dread the work involved with dismantling it to get a double) and my top bunk has a thriving colony of stuffed toys, including a spangly bat that chitters and howls, a Ribena berry that giggles and his antennae light up and an electronic pikachu, among many others Newer recruits include some Charlie Bears (A black one with a blue/purple nose, a big brown girl and a gorgeous arctic hare about two feet tall. :P)

Edit: My underbed storage might also have a couple of longbags stuffed with fuzzies. XD Also there is Pingu. He's a good three feet tall pajama case with a sound device in his head who sits on the back of my sofa. He cackles most wickedly when you poke him and blows raspberries. XP
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I love, love, love stuffed animals and plushies. I have a lot that I've gotten at toy stores and all, they're in my old toy chest.
Buuut, I have the bigger, cuter, collector's ones on a shelf. This is an older picture I took to show my best friend, they're rearranged now. Plus I have more.
I love, love, love stuffed animals and plushies. I have a lot that I've gotten at toy stores and all, they're in my old toy chest.
Buuut, I have the bigger, cuter, collector's ones on a shelf. This is an older picture I took to show my best friend, they're rearranged now. Plus I have more.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I'm 22 but I still have a few of my old Pokemon and Neopets plushies. I can't bear to give them away, because I still love Pokemon AND Neo and those plushies are part of my childhood. :,)

Besides, I'm looking for an awesome Toothless stuffed animal to add to my collection ASAP.
I'm 22 but I still have a few of my old Pokemon and Neopets plushies. I can't bear to give them away, because I still love Pokemon AND Neo and those plushies are part of my childhood. :,)

Besides, I'm looking for an awesome Toothless stuffed animal to add to my collection ASAP.
Wafer Moon - Mini Hatchery
10mlxrs.png
Thank you, Sindragosa!
Once our attic floor caved in because of all the stuffed animals and dinosaur toys I'd hoarded up there
Once our attic floor caved in because of all the stuffed animals and dinosaur toys I'd hoarded up there
Heart.gif
I'm in my 20s and I keep my Bolt plushie I got from Disney World on my bed.

Happiest day of my life finding that plush!... And I was still in my 20s XD
I'm in my 20s and I keep my Bolt plushie I got from Disney World on my bed.

Happiest day of my life finding that plush!... And I was still in my 20s XD
I am married and have trouble sleeping without a stuffed animal to clutch onto... It's weird because I didn't discover this until AFTER I got married and one of my husband's grandmothers gave me a stuffed panda that I now sleep with almost every night
I am married and have trouble sleeping without a stuffed animal to clutch onto... It's weird because I didn't discover this until AFTER I got married and one of my husband's grandmothers gave me a stuffed panda that I now sleep with almost every night
I have a comfort stuffie that I've had for... 14 years? i sleep with at night. he travels with me too, if i'm going someplace stressful.

i have many others bc greedy lonely only child. i've gotten rid of many and have more i need to donate. i have a stuffed badger i adore as well, i sleep with him at night too. and a big snake plushie and a few others that take up my bed.

i also have a plush of stitch my mom got from disney world.
I have a comfort stuffie that I've had for... 14 years? i sleep with at night. he travels with me too, if i'm going someplace stressful.

i have many others bc greedy lonely only child. i've gotten rid of many and have more i need to donate. i have a stuffed badger i adore as well, i sleep with him at night too. and a big snake plushie and a few others that take up my bed.

i also have a plush of stitch my mom got from disney world.
Oh thank goodness there are people who agree you're never too old for plushies! I have so.. so many. And I'm not even ashamed.

I have a hamper full of webkinz that I just can't seem to let go of, I have one of those plushie hammocks in the corner of my room full of plushies, tons and tons on my bed, and two boxes full of them under my bed as well x3

I have a huge cow simply named Mr. Cow that I got when I was around 1 year old. I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of it, no matter how smashed and flat he is now, because my late father won him for me at a carnival and we made so many memories with it. He would have me sit down on it and then he'd rock it back and forth and cheer that I was "bull ridin'!!" (the two of us used to watch bull riding on tv when there was nothing else on) and just remembering the way he talked about it brings me to tears now.
Aside from that, I have a TY wolf named Thunder that I got when I was about 6 years old. He always meant a lot to me and I slept with him every night (still do, actually). And after I found out my childhood best friend's favorite plushie was a horse named Lightning, he also symbolized our friendship which meant everything to me. We've since grown apart, but he just reminds me of all the fun we used to have together and gives me all the more reason to never want to give him up.

My most recent find was another really special one. When I was very little, I used to always want one of those really big tiger plushies (like ones that a couple of you have posted already!). My parents could never afford to get me one, but my dad always reassured me and said "when you grow up and get rich, you can buy a real tiger!". Though the thought amused me back then and sufficed, after my dad passed away I really wanted to get one, for sentimental reasons along with my own personal love of them. Finally, two weekends ago, I found one for sale at a flea market. When the vendor suggested $22, I was immediately sold. So now I finally have my white tiger :')

So yeah, most of my plushies have some serious sentimental meaning to them and I love them to pieces. I am really trying to stop acquiring more so I don't become overrun with them but my boyfriend is a total enabler. He buys them for me every holiday x3 His most recent one was a toothless plush that makes noise when you boop his head :P
((jeezus that was a lot longer than i expected but i get really emotional about my stuffed animals okie ;~; lol ))
i'll add some pics in just a sec in case anyone's interested~
Oh thank goodness there are people who agree you're never too old for plushies! I have so.. so many. And I'm not even ashamed.

I have a hamper full of webkinz that I just can't seem to let go of, I have one of those plushie hammocks in the corner of my room full of plushies, tons and tons on my bed, and two boxes full of them under my bed as well x3

I have a huge cow simply named Mr. Cow that I got when I was around 1 year old. I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of it, no matter how smashed and flat he is now, because my late father won him for me at a carnival and we made so many memories with it. He would have me sit down on it and then he'd rock it back and forth and cheer that I was "bull ridin'!!" (the two of us used to watch bull riding on tv when there was nothing else on) and just remembering the way he talked about it brings me to tears now.
Aside from that, I have a TY wolf named Thunder that I got when I was about 6 years old. He always meant a lot to me and I slept with him every night (still do, actually). And after I found out my childhood best friend's favorite plushie was a horse named Lightning, he also symbolized our friendship which meant everything to me. We've since grown apart, but he just reminds me of all the fun we used to have together and gives me all the more reason to never want to give him up.

My most recent find was another really special one. When I was very little, I used to always want one of those really big tiger plushies (like ones that a couple of you have posted already!). My parents could never afford to get me one, but my dad always reassured me and said "when you grow up and get rich, you can buy a real tiger!". Though the thought amused me back then and sufficed, after my dad passed away I really wanted to get one, for sentimental reasons along with my own personal love of them. Finally, two weekends ago, I found one for sale at a flea market. When the vendor suggested $22, I was immediately sold. So now I finally have my white tiger :')

So yeah, most of my plushies have some serious sentimental meaning to them and I love them to pieces. I am really trying to stop acquiring more so I don't become overrun with them but my boyfriend is a total enabler. He buys them for me every holiday x3 His most recent one was a toothless plush that makes noise when you boop his head :P
((jeezus that was a lot longer than i expected but i get really emotional about my stuffed animals okie ;~; lol ))
i'll add some pics in just a sec in case anyone's interested~
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
You're never too old for plushies. I have a lot and I can't bear to give them away, as selfish as that may seem. They just hold too many memories for me.

I have around twenty something (maybe) bird plushies and one big unicorn. Don't judge. That unicorn's special. My grandfather bought it at Walmart. For me. For no reason. I didn't even ask for it, which is shocking, considering that I was (and still am) a spoiled brat.

So yeah. Unicorn.

My grandmother also bought me a duck. It was dressed in a Santa suit and whenever you squeezed it, it went, "Aflac. Aflac." She got it from the mall. I forgot what store.

But yeah. Aflac duck.

I give names and personalities to all my plushies. Dakota, Goldstrike, Uncle Perry, Haru, Rooster, Martin, Cole, Sierra - that's a few I can name off the top of my head. Uncle Perry is like the Kenny of South Park. Whenever I roleplay with my sister (er, yeah, I play with my plushies. SO!?) he always ends up dying for some reason.

@Parad0xxy: I'd like to see your plushies, if you don't mind!
You're never too old for plushies. I have a lot and I can't bear to give them away, as selfish as that may seem. They just hold too many memories for me.

I have around twenty something (maybe) bird plushies and one big unicorn. Don't judge. That unicorn's special. My grandfather bought it at Walmart. For me. For no reason. I didn't even ask for it, which is shocking, considering that I was (and still am) a spoiled brat.

So yeah. Unicorn.

My grandmother also bought me a duck. It was dressed in a Santa suit and whenever you squeezed it, it went, "Aflac. Aflac." She got it from the mall. I forgot what store.

But yeah. Aflac duck.

I give names and personalities to all my plushies. Dakota, Goldstrike, Uncle Perry, Haru, Rooster, Martin, Cole, Sierra - that's a few I can name off the top of my head. Uncle Perry is like the Kenny of South Park. Whenever I roleplay with my sister (er, yeah, I play with my plushies. SO!?) he always ends up dying for some reason.

@Parad0xxy: I'd like to see your plushies, if you don't mind!
I am almost 19 and I still have a huge collection of stuffed animals, I have a bunch on my shelves and on my bed and still freak out whenever I see a super adorable stuffed animal at a store or in one of those crane games. Right now I am hunting for a stuffed animal great white shark! ^_^
I am almost 19 and I still have a huge collection of stuffed animals, I have a bunch on my shelves and on my bed and still freak out whenever I see a super adorable stuffed animal at a store or in one of those crane games. Right now I am hunting for a stuffed animal great white shark! ^_^
frsig1_zpsbf7cefb0.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13