Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the gathering refactor is honestly
1 2
That [emoji=ice rune size=1][b]Success![/b][emoji=ice rune size=1] is so clean and pleasing to look at!
That Success! is so clean and pleasing to look at!
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Legit. It’s beautiful and I want staff to know that they couldn’t have done better. It’s so cute!! I wanna just. Hug it. The little elemental emblem too mmmm.

15/10 good stuff. Please feel appreciated and know while we do belly ache a ton (or at least I know I do *looking away awkward like*), we love ya
Legit. It’s beautiful and I want staff to know that they couldn’t have done better. It’s so cute!! I wanna just. Hug it. The little elemental emblem too mmmm.

15/10 good stuff. Please feel appreciated and know while we do belly ache a ton (or at least I know I do *looking away awkward like*), we love ya
TBD
I love how it looks but I was hoping they'd fix the padding problem. Now the padding problem is even worse T_T
I love how it looks but I was hoping they'd fix the padding problem. Now the padding problem is even worse T_T
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I like that it puts the element on all the gathering turns, because I am very prone to gathering in the wrong element accidentally during festivals. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I like that it puts the element on all the gathering turns, because I am very prone to gathering in the wrong element accidentally during festivals.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I love the little element symbols every time you click. I used to gather all my turns in one element at random, now I've been doing it in multiple elements just to see all the different flights
I love the little element symbols every time you click. I used to gather all my turns in one element at random, now I've been doing it in multiple elements just to see all the different flights
It's SO good. It looks a bit old-style but I really do not care about the looks, I just LOVE the practicality. All of the tiny bits and QOL additions are amazing. I can't wait to see what the eventual revamp will bring.
It's SO good. It looks a bit old-style but I really do not care about the looks, I just LOVE the practicality. All of the tiny bits and QOL additions are amazing. I can't wait to see what the eventual revamp will bring.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2