Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | QOTD: Who's the best deity, and why?
1 2 3 4 5
The Arcanist, because with that many arms he probably gives amazing hugs
The Arcanist, because with that many arms he probably gives amazing hugs
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="MedicBunny" date="2022-06-19 10:10:53" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-06-19 09:50:48" ] The noodle guy. [/quote] [/quote]
MedicBunny wrote on 2022-06-19 10:10:53:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-06-19 09:50:48:
The noodle guy.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I may hail from Fire but the Shadow Deity looks awesome!
I may hail from Fire but the Shadow Deity looks awesome!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
[quote name="Twiggle" date="2022-06-19 12:35:15" ] [quote name="MedicBunny" date="2022-06-19 10:10:53" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-06-19 09:50:48" ] The noodle guy. [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] Flying Spaghetti Monster
Twiggle wrote on 2022-06-19 12:35:15:
MedicBunny wrote on 2022-06-19 10:10:53:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-06-19 09:50:48:
The noodle guy.
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I actually don't think I like any of the deities' personalities. Earthshaker is a bit too conservative, Flamecaller is a heavy capitalist, Windsinger seems chill and cute but he was warring for centuries, Tidelord was warring for a long time as well with Windsinger, Icewarden is cold, distant and not a good deity to his followers. Stormcatcher exploits his workers, like Flamecaller, Gladekeeper might appear as a kind matriarch but she's ruthless and wants to destroy Plague and is too assertive when it comes to Nature's fertility. Shadowbinder doesn't care for anyone besides her own kind, Lightweaver has some very suspicious past and has created absolute monstrosities, probably because she was meddling with things she wasn't supposed to meddle with. Plaguebringer is too harsh on her followers, but I do think she's pretty chill.

Arcanist is a nerd though, I do like him, he appears to be the only one who's got childlike curiosity and innocence. So yeah, I think I like Arcanist because he's the closest to being a good person.
I actually don't think I like any of the deities' personalities. Earthshaker is a bit too conservative, Flamecaller is a heavy capitalist, Windsinger seems chill and cute but he was warring for centuries, Tidelord was warring for a long time as well with Windsinger, Icewarden is cold, distant and not a good deity to his followers. Stormcatcher exploits his workers, like Flamecaller, Gladekeeper might appear as a kind matriarch but she's ruthless and wants to destroy Plague and is too assertive when it comes to Nature's fertility. Shadowbinder doesn't care for anyone besides her own kind, Lightweaver has some very suspicious past and has created absolute monstrosities, probably because she was meddling with things she wasn't supposed to meddle with. Plaguebringer is too harsh on her followers, but I do think she's pretty chill.

Arcanist is a nerd though, I do like him, he appears to be the only one who's got childlike curiosity and innocence. So yeah, I think I like Arcanist because he's the closest to being a good person.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Tidelord. Bias? Yes. But other stuff? Yes.
I'm so excited for Tidelord to come back, we have some heavy lore coming soon, any year now...
Also, he has a pretty great design!
Tidelord. Bias? Yes. But other stuff? Yes.
I'm so excited for Tidelord to come back, we have some heavy lore coming soon, any year now...
Also, he has a pretty great design!
~
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-06-19 15:10:02" ] I actually don't think I like any of the deities' personalities. Earthshaker is a bit too conservative, Flamecaller is a heavy capitalist, Windsinger seems chill and cute but he was warring for centuries, Tidelord was warring for a long time as well with Windsinger, Icewarden is cold, distant and not a good deity to his followers. Stormcatcher exploits his workers, like Flamecaller, Gladekeeper might appear as a kind matriarch but she's ruthless and wants to destroy Plague and is too assertive when it comes to Nature's fertility. Shadowbinder doesn't care for anyone besides her own kind, Lightweaver has some very suspicious past and has created absolute monstrosities, probably because she was meddling with things she wasn't supposed to meddle with. Plaguebringer is too harsh on her followers, but I do think she's pretty chill. [b] Arcanist is a nerd though, I do like him, he appears to be the only one who's got childlike curiosity and innocence. So yeah, I think I like Arcanist because he's the closest to being a good person.[/b] [/quote] I'm biased but yeah, the Arcanist is absolutely best boy. He's just a lil guy with a bunch of arms, wings, and a really kind smile. Endearing nerd
Natron wrote on 2022-06-19 15:10:02:

I'm biased but yeah, the Arcanist is absolutely best boy. He's just a lil guy with a bunch of arms, wings, and a really kind smile. Endearing nerd
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
arcanist! i love his design, he looks very alien and has a nice smile :)
arcanist! i love his design, he looks very alien and has a nice smile :)
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
icewarden. he's fluffy. i wanna hug him. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/18/Icewarden.png[/img]
icewarden.

he's fluffy.
i wanna hug him.

Icewarden.png
I really like ice boy and noodle
I really like ice boy and noodle
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 3 4 5