Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
1 2 3 4
@Arwen with one fodder

I think it was celelorien's guide I followed, same guide as Mohenjo used if I understood correctly

The fighter got statted funny in celelorien's build but as tested it worked fine with Ghire Gorer stats too!
Also the mage gets two Ambushes instead of discipline but I ran it fine with discipline too before putting my second Ambush on.

The team just grinds GW as long as you want, with one fodder in tow as bonus (plus you get XP bonus along the way too)
Before that I couldn't last in GW without three L25s so if you're in the same boat I highly recommend - go get yourself a stack of each boss oils XD
@Arwen with one fodder

I think it was celelorien's guide I followed, same guide as Mohenjo used if I understood correctly

The fighter got statted funny in celelorien's build but as tested it worked fine with Ghire Gorer stats too!
Also the mage gets two Ambushes instead of discipline but I ran it fine with discipline too before putting my second Ambush on.

The team just grinds GW as long as you want, with one fodder in tow as bonus (plus you get XP bonus along the way too)
Before that I couldn't last in GW without three L25s so if you're in the same boat I highly recommend - go get yourself a stack of each boss oils XD
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me fascinating... will have to see if i can give it a try after i get a Wind dragon to 25!
@gn0me fascinating... will have to see if i can give it a try after i get a Wind dragon to 25!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@acrylicdog13

(Pinging myself so I don’t forget this thread. Will come in handy for ‘from dust’)
@acrylicdog13

(Pinging myself so I don’t forget this thread. Will come in handy for ‘from dust’)
This is an awesome build!! Tysm!
This is an awesome build!! Tysm!
0034.png
I finally updated this build! It is still possible to use, but it is less tanky than before. For the main version, I went with a slower but tankier build as I think you get more out of it (taking one more hit, but losing one turn against a few, select enemies). There is a 70Qck variant for anyone that wants the speed over health
I finally updated this build! It is still possible to use, but it is less tanky than before. For the main version, I went with a slower but tankier build as I think you get more out of it (taking one more hit, but losing one turn against a few, select enemies). There is a 70Qck variant for anyone that wants the speed over health
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
Saving this for later, thanks!
Saving this for later, thanks!
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
I just started using this build, and I love it. Admittedly, I was using an old Mire build that needed a group of 2 to start, which was super frustrating, but even with one of the "not recommended' elements, I'm churning through fodder. Thank you! <3
I just started using this build, and I love it. Admittedly, I was using an old Mire build that needed a group of 2 to start, which was super frustrating, but even with one of the "not recommended' elements, I'm churning through fodder. Thank you! <3
1 2 3 4