Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 335 336
That sounds like fun! I hope that she has good luck in her rolls! ^_^
That sounds like fun! I hope that she has good luck in her rolls! ^_^
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Does anyone else have absolute poo luck with artifacts?? I swear, I've had Hu Tao forever and been grinding off/on for good crimson witch artifacts but cannot get a decent sands to drop for the life of me!

I've lowered my standards so much, I don't even want a great artifact, just a passable one lol. My current one has no percentages, just flat atk/hp/def and of course the def is the one that leveled the highest, rip. If I didn't want the set bonus (and one of her great artifacts isn't in the set) I'd swap that sucker out so fast. It pains me so much lol.
Does anyone else have absolute poo luck with artifacts?? I swear, I've had Hu Tao forever and been grinding off/on for good crimson witch artifacts but cannot get a decent sands to drop for the life of me!

I've lowered my standards so much, I don't even want a great artifact, just a passable one lol. My current one has no percentages, just flat atk/hp/def and of course the def is the one that leveled the highest, rip. If I didn't want the set bonus (and one of her great artifacts isn't in the set) I'd swap that sucker out so fast. It pains me so much lol.
51818638.png _
[quote name="Verdice" date="2022-06-17 06:34:13" ] Does anyone else have absolute poo luck with artifacts?? I swear, I've had Hu Tao forever and been grinding off/on for good crimson witch artifacts but cannot get a [/quote] i'm in the same boat, my ganyu's artifacts haven't changed in 4 months :') it's even more difficult trying to get on-set artifacts with good stats. it's just so rarely ever possible haha
Verdice wrote on 2022-06-17 06:34:13:
Does anyone else have absolute poo luck with artifacts?? I swear, I've had Hu Tao forever and been grinding off/on for good crimson witch artifacts but cannot get a
i'm in the same boat, my ganyu's artifacts haven't changed in 4 months :')
it's even more difficult trying to get on-set artifacts with good stats. it's just so rarely ever possible haha
[quote name="Verdice" date="2022-06-17 06:34:13" ] Does anyone else have absolute poo luck with artifacts?? I swear, I've had Hu Tao forever and been grinding off/on for good crimson witch artifacts but cannot get a decent sands to drop for the life of me! I've lowered my standards so much, I don't even want a great artifact, just a passable one lol. My current one has no percentages, just flat atk/hp/def and of course the def is the one that leveled the highest, rip. If I didn't want the set bonus (and one of her great artifacts isn't in the set) I'd swap that sucker out so fast. It pains me so much lol. [/quote] I feel you. I spend months to find a useable Pyro goblet for Diluc. Bad even know I can't find another one for Thoma. I guess in my world Pyro goblets don't even exists ...
Verdice wrote on 2022-06-17 06:34:13:

I feel you. I spend months to find a useable Pyro goblet for Diluc. Bad even know I can't find another one for Thoma. I guess in my world Pyro goblets don't even exists ...
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Riesenraddieb I have a spare +20 pyro goblet laying around. It's not great, but if trading were ever an option in Genshin I'd definitely give it away even as a stand-in piece until something better came up. :( Sending good luck to you!

@Verdice Crimson Witch domain is the worst one to farm, in my experience, and I spent a lot of time in the VV/Maiden domain for just Xiao. =[ Sending good luck your way!
@Riesenraddieb I have a spare +20 pyro goblet laying around. It's not great, but if trading were ever an option in Genshin I'd definitely give it away even as a stand-in piece until something better came up. :( Sending good luck to you!

@Verdice Crimson Witch domain is the worst one to farm, in my experience, and I spent a lot of time in the VV/Maiden domain for just Xiao. =[ Sending good luck your way!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Very much so with the artifacts. Honestly, I just try to get the right main stat, and not even bother with substats, my luck with artifacts is so bad.
Very much so with the artifacts. Honestly, I just try to get the right main stat, and not even bother with substats, my luck with artifacts is so bad.
Woo! Within a day I was able to beat the Spiral Abyss for the first time and get to AR59! ^_^ <3 It wasn't a perfect SA run but it went better then I expected. I can get 9-11 perfectly, just gotta work on the finally floor. <3
Woo! Within a day I was able to beat the Spiral Abyss for the first time and get to AR59! ^_^ <3 It wasn't a perfect SA run but it went better then I expected. I can get 9-11 perfectly, just gotta work on the finally floor. <3
@sybrant congrats on clearing the abyss for the first time! It’s such an exhilarating feeling when you finally clear it lol

@Khraylen oh god, the VV/maiden domain is suuuuch a slog lol. I have like, one set of passable VV artifacts that all my anemo characters use. And once again,
I never did get a decent timepiece for that set. Both ones I got with ok substats had def as the main stat, such pain :(

@NotarySojac so true, but I at least like to get percentage substats, flat everything is just the worst. I’m sure that flat +50 atk is doing absolutely nothing to my damage pfft.
@sybrant congrats on clearing the abyss for the first time! It’s such an exhilarating feeling when you finally clear it lol

@Khraylen oh god, the VV/maiden domain is suuuuch a slog lol. I have like, one set of passable VV artifacts that all my anemo characters use. And once again,
I never did get a decent timepiece for that set. Both ones I got with ok substats had def as the main stat, such pain :(

@NotarySojac so true, but I at least like to get percentage substats, flat everything is just the worst. I’m sure that flat +50 atk is doing absolutely nothing to my damage pfft.
51818638.png _
@sybrant
Congrats! :> I only do SA for the BP or the primos if I want to. I don't enjoy it very much ... And I'm limited with my characters because I like suffering and force myself to just use male characters in it XD"

@Khraylen
I guess Crimson Witch is that one domain you farm for one character and then never again! <_< I need to for Thoma but honestly I don't want to and he just runs around with Dilucs old stuff. Like a little brother with the clothes from the old one XD"

But to be fair even if the two new artifacts are dropping crap right know I really enjoying that domain. It's easy, it's fast and you can brain-afk it for the most time. Which also saves me from farming VV for Xiao or recycling poor Childes artefacts to Ayato.
@sybrant
Congrats! :> I only do SA for the BP or the primos if I want to. I don't enjoy it very much ... And I'm limited with my characters because I like suffering and force myself to just use male characters in it XD"

@Khraylen
I guess Crimson Witch is that one domain you farm for one character and then never again! <_< I need to for Thoma but honestly I don't want to and he just runs around with Dilucs old stuff. Like a little brother with the clothes from the old one XD"

But to be fair even if the two new artifacts are dropping crap right know I really enjoying that domain. It's easy, it's fast and you can brain-afk it for the most time. Which also saves me from farming VV for Xiao or recycling poor Childes artefacts to Ayato.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Riesenraddieb Oh! Really? That's awesome! I'm doing the same. Other then occasionally using Fischl for Electro help I use all guys. I have Razor but I run him using a Phys build so I can't fall back on him for Electro. lol

So cool to find someone else playing in a similar manner to me. ^_^

Which are your favorites to play?
@Riesenraddieb Oh! Really? That's awesome! I'm doing the same. Other then occasionally using Fischl for Electro help I use all guys. I have Razor but I run him using a Phys build so I can't fall back on him for Electro. lol

So cool to find someone else playing in a similar manner to me. ^_^

Which are your favorites to play?
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 335 336