Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 503 504
iT’s BrOkEn
iT’s BrOkEn
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="@Derealization" date="2022-06-01 20:31:31" ] A crypto company tries to rip off Flight Rising. Chaos ensues as Flight Rising fights back. I don't mean the players and mods, I mean the site itself. The code. The dragons that are strings of numbers. The deities. By the elements, even the Shade extends an alliance. Players watch as the site comes alive and starts an anti-crypto crusade as, for the first time in thousands of years, Sorneith is united. In the midst of this, someone notices that Adventure Mode has been quietly announced. The devs hadn't just been making a new coliseum mode. No, the Devs had been making a way for players to join their clans with every last exalt to fight against and destroy the crypto world. After a time, a group of players skilled in both code and wicca band together and create a bridge between realities. The first true mix of magic and technology on an even grander scale than the reactor that was the period, the full stop to the second age on Sorneith. Edit: Honestly, this might actually make a fun RP now that I read over this [/quote] That is AWESOME.
@Derealization wrote on 2022-06-01 20:31:31:
A crypto company tries to rip off Flight Rising. Chaos ensues as Flight Rising fights back. I don't mean the players and mods, I mean the site itself. The code. The dragons that are strings of numbers. The deities. By the elements, even the Shade extends an alliance. Players watch as the site comes alive and starts an anti-crypto crusade as, for the first time in thousands of years, Sorneith is united.
In the midst of this, someone notices that Adventure Mode has been quietly announced. The devs hadn't just been making a new coliseum mode. No, the Devs had been making a way for players to join their clans with every last exalt to fight against and destroy the crypto world.
After a time, a group of players skilled in both code and wicca band together and create a bridge between realities. The first true mix of magic and technology on an even grander scale than the reactor that was the period, the full stop to the second age on Sorneith.

Edit: Honestly, this might actually make a fun RP now that I read over this
That is AWESOME.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh"] so I could just post anything huh? uh. all fandragons are deleted because of copyright yeh [/quote] what if ... what if one owns the copyright to said fandergs? like not the dergs themselves obviously but the characters they are based off of... do they also get deleted? Non-damaging chaos that i can think of though... each trading post dragon is swapped jobs and now has to figure out how to do the job they were placed. Example: Baldwin is now in charge of Crim's and now only accepts Baldwin recipe ingredients for a large amount of gold. Crim is bored in Galore's place. Pinkerton is now at Arlo's and Arlo at Swipps! All profiles display upside down and the name's are now jumbled (just on the profile main page).
Strangeflesh wrote:
so I could just post anything huh?

uh.
all fandragons are deleted because of copyright

yeh

what if ... what if one owns the copyright to said fandergs? like not the dergs themselves obviously but the characters they are based off of... do they also get deleted?

Non-damaging chaos that i can think of though... each trading post dragon is swapped jobs and now has to figure out how to do the job they were placed. Example: Baldwin is now in charge of Crim's and now only accepts Baldwin recipe ingredients for a large amount of gold. Crim is bored in Galore's place. Pinkerton is now at Arlo's and Arlo at Swipps!

All profiles display upside down and the name's are now jumbled (just on the profile main page).
Gabriel! No Chaos for today.
Never!!
How is it that literally right after I decide to go on hiatus this thread becomes active again
How is it that literally right after I decide to go on hiatus this thread becomes active again
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
If you're inactive for more than a month, your account is deleted.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
[quote name="Geekachu" date="2022-06-16 09:28:32" ] If you're inactive for more than a month, your account is deleted. [/quote] and all of your stuff (dragons, apparel, food, etc.) is sent to a random user.
Geekachu wrote on 2022-06-16 09:28:32:
and all of your stuff (dragons, apparel, food, etc.) is sent to a random user.
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
[quote name="ChasingFeathers" date="2022-06-16 14:58:49" ] [quote name="Geekachu" date="2022-06-16 09:28:32" ] If you're inactive for more than a month, your account is deleted. [/quote] and all of your stuff (dragons, apparel, food, etc.) is sent to a random user. [/quote] Would this count for the accounts holding the deities as well???
ChasingFeathers wrote on 2022-06-16 14:58:49:

Would this count for the accounts holding the deities as well???
[quote name="MadSatyr" date="2022-06-11 10:05:07" ] [quote name="Strangeflesh"] so I could just post anything huh? uh. all fandragons are deleted because of copyright yeh [/quote] what if ... what if one owns the copyright to said fandergs? like not the dergs themselves obviously but the characters they are based off of... do they also get deleted? Non-damaging chaos that i can think of though... each trading post dragon is swapped jobs and now has to figure out how to do the job they were placed. Example: Baldwin is now in charge of Crim's and now only accepts Baldwin recipe ingredients for a large amount of gold. Crim is bored in Galore's place. Pinkerton is now at Arlo's and Arlo at Swipps! All profiles display upside down and the name's are now jumbled (just on the profile main page). [/quote] The trading post jobs idea would be an AMAZING April Fool's prank
MadSatyr wrote on 2022-06-11 10:05:07:
Strangeflesh wrote:
so I could just post anything huh?

uh.
all fandragons are deleted because of copyright

yeh

what if ... what if one owns the copyright to said fandergs? like not the dergs themselves obviously but the characters they are based off of... do they also get deleted?

Non-damaging chaos that i can think of though... each trading post dragon is swapped jobs and now has to figure out how to do the job they were placed. Example: Baldwin is now in charge of Crim's and now only accepts Baldwin recipe ingredients for a large amount of gold. Crim is bored in Galore's place. Pinkerton is now at Arlo's and Arlo at Swipps!

All profiles display upside down and the name's are now jumbled (just on the profile main page).

The trading post jobs idea would be an AMAZING April Fool's prank
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
[quote name="Dysuva" date="2022-06-16 18:03:17" ] [quote name="ChasingFeathers" date="2022-06-16 14:58:49" ] [quote name="Geekachu" date="2022-06-16 09:28:32" ] If you're inactive for more than a month, your account is deleted. [/quote] and all of your stuff (dragons, apparel, food, etc.) is sent to a random user. [/quote] Would this count for the accounts holding the deities as well??? [/quote] Oh my god yessss Imagine if all your stuff got sent to like. Lightweaver. But, instead of it just sitting there, Lightweaver started actually using it???
Dysuva wrote on 2022-06-16 18:03:17:
ChasingFeathers wrote on 2022-06-16 14:58:49:

Would this count for the accounts holding the deities as well???
Oh my god yessss
Imagine if all your stuff got sent to like. Lightweaver. But, instead of it just sitting there, Lightweaver started actually using it???
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
Deities send you CRs
Deities send you CRs
whgj.png
1 2 ... 469 470 471 472 473 ... 503 504