Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I made stupid mistake after stupid mistake today.. :/
I feel so bad for all the people who had to endure my stupidity today.
I made stupid mistake after stupid mistake today.. :/
I feel so bad for all the people who had to endure my stupidity today.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="Orionis" date="2022-06-14 16:21:34" ] ...Ah. Yes. As per usual I find myself very... intrigued about a disembodied AI with a voice that is 10/10. What's new. [/quote] [spoiler]Data error. Memory structures disintegrated..[/spoiler]
Orionis wrote on 2022-06-14 16:21:34:
...Ah. Yes. As per usual I find myself very... intrigued about a disembodied AI with a voice that is 10/10. What's new.
Data error. Memory structures disintegrated..
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Ugh... I just want to write without distractions :/
Ugh... I just want to write without distractions :/
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
:c :c:c:c I almost got mugged by two scary dudes :( I am very little, I feel very scared right now... thank god it was daylight and the road was f****** busy.... crossed the road into the traffic, caught up with another person on the other side of the road

AAAA f those guys... f them
:c :c:c:c I almost got mugged by two scary dudes :( I am very little, I feel very scared right now... thank god it was daylight and the road was f****** busy.... crossed the road into the traffic, caught up with another person on the other side of the road

cFdHcSd.gif
not me collecting fanart again [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800540034050424852/986500869405175838/unknown.png[/img] i'm in purgatory
not me collecting fanart again
unknown.png
i'm in purgatory

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="HalberMensch" date="2022-06-14 21:31:11" ] :c :c:c:c I almost got mugged by two scary dudes :( I am very little, I feel very scared right now... thank god it was daylight and the road was f****** busy.... crossed the road into the traffic, caught up with another person on the other side of the road AAAA f those guys... f them [/quote] dude im so sorry that happened to you, i hope you're doing alright now
HalberMensch wrote on 2022-06-14 21:31:11:

dude im so sorry that happened to you, i hope you're doing alright now
f0a930fc26c953ce46de5e9e930c3422941f9cfb.gif kay / they + them / 21 / fr+3 (est)
I can hear a cricket really clearly in the living room, here's hoping it is actually just a very loud one outside the window...
I can hear a cricket really clearly in the living room, here's hoping it is actually just a very loud one outside the window...
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
i'm going to cry i made and sold fursuit like 3 years ago, and it's lost to time.

i haven't finished anything since because of the genuine hole it made in my heart to have physical art just fall off the face of the earth like that.

i asked about it when the new owner got it and i guess they just didn't care to tell me what they thought...
i'm going to cry i made and sold fursuit like 3 years ago, and it's lost to time.

i haven't finished anything since because of the genuine hole it made in my heart to have physical art just fall off the face of the earth like that.

i asked about it when the new owner got it and i guess they just didn't care to tell me what they thought...
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Really wish I didn't miss that.
Really wish I didn't miss that.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils