Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Animal control needs a better system. Like a to do list on what to ask and the specifics. If they already have that then they need to train there people better.
Animal control needs a better system. Like a to do list on what to ask and the specifics. If they already have that then they need to train there people better.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
randomly re-addicted to warrior cats at the ripe old age of (almost) 22

why are childish things so comfortable
randomly re-addicted to warrior cats at the ripe old age of (almost) 22

why are childish things so comfortable
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Burnt my tongue on some delicious wild strawberry tea, but I don't care because I found a ton of awesome stuff today while out shoplif- I mean, shopping.

Some malachite and pyrite for the crystal collection, a bag of dried lavender, an antique key for Hekate, and a bag of the same tea I burnt my tongue on.
Burnt my tongue on some delicious wild strawberry tea, but I don't care because I found a ton of awesome stuff today while out shoplif- I mean, shopping.

Some malachite and pyrite for the crystal collection, a bag of dried lavender, an antique key for Hekate, and a bag of the same tea I burnt my tongue on.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
Oh my goodness, the Carolina Wren eggs hatched! I heard peeping earlier today, but I didn’t think anything of it. Hopefully, the crows or blue jays don’t try to snatch them.
Oh my goodness, the Carolina Wren eggs hatched! I heard peeping earlier today, but I didn’t think anything of it. Hopefully, the crows or blue jays don’t try to snatch them.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
this kind of stuff barely bothers me anymore tbh... i'm just gonna cater my MMO experience to myself. if you're gonna be rude and bad at learning the fight then i'm just gonna kick you lol? i used to get so anxious about bringing up issues with raid members but i just do not care anymore
this kind of stuff barely bothers me anymore tbh... i'm just gonna cater my MMO experience to myself. if you're gonna be rude and bad at learning the fight then i'm just gonna kick you lol? i used to get so anxious about bringing up issues with raid members but i just do not care anymore
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
ooh boy my teeth are wack
ooh boy my teeth are wack
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Awaken. Now.

brainrot brainraotbrainrotbrainrotbrainrot BRAIN ROT
Awaken. Now.

brainrot brainraotbrainrotbrainrotbrainrot BRAIN ROT
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Teriyaki salmon with rice is so good I wish I could eat it more often
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[quote name="AspenCrow" date="2022-06-15 17:07:23" ] Teriyaki salmon with rice is so good I wish I could eat it more often [/quote] Ooooooh that sounds delicious --- Having several thoughts about The Quarry. 1. I wonder how many different ending newspaper headlines there are. So far, I've seen [spoiler]"Psycho Teens Charged Over Summer Camp Massacre" "Unidentified Animals Loose in North Kill Woods" "Summer Camp Tragedy - Freak Bear Attack Leaves Several Dead" "Bodies Pile Up After Summer Camp Massacre" "Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp Closed for Good" "Teens Acquitted! Evidence Proves Shooting Was Self Defense"[/spoiler] There's probably more, but who knows? I don't have the game so I have to rely on YouTube videos and livestreams for these. 2. If they ever add more content to the game, I really hope they add more exposition for [spoiler]Eliza and Silas.[/spoiler] They're only ever seen a few times throughout the game and yet they're both integral to the plot. Maybe if they added something where collecting more tarot cards gives you more information on the two... 3. The game is too dark. Literally. I can't see anything even if I set my device's brightness to max. Come on, I get that lighting is one of the keys to good horror but still. I could at least see in Until Dawn, House of Ashes, and Man of Medan.
AspenCrow wrote on 2022-06-15 17:07:23:

Ooooooh that sounds delicious

---

Having several thoughts about The Quarry.

1. I wonder how many different ending newspaper headlines there are. So far, I've seen

"Psycho Teens Charged Over Summer Camp Massacre"
"Unidentified Animals Loose in North Kill Woods"
"Summer Camp Tragedy - Freak Bear Attack Leaves Several Dead"
"Bodies Pile Up After Summer Camp Massacre"
"Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp Closed for Good"
"Teens Acquitted! Evidence Proves Shooting Was Self Defense"

There's probably more, but who knows? I don't have the game so I have to rely on YouTube videos and livestreams for these.

2. If they ever add more content to the game, I really hope they add more exposition for Eliza and Silas. They're only ever seen a few times throughout the game and yet they're both integral to the plot. Maybe if they added something where collecting more tarot cards gives you more information on the two...

3. The game is too dark. Literally. I can't see anything even if I set my device's brightness to max. Come on, I get that lighting is one of the keys to good horror but still. I could at least see in Until Dawn, House of Ashes, and Man of Medan.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now..."

Yeah, can someone help me get this song out of my head?

Edit: Wish granted. Can someone get the new song out of my head?
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now..."

Yeah, can someone help me get this song out of my head?

Edit: Wish granted. Can someone get the new song out of my head?
LxbWmll.png