Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Places to get enamel pins?
Hello! I've been getting into collecting pins lately, and I was wondering how I should be going about getting them in large amounts. I've got a Hot Topic near me, so I can always turn to that, but I also am wondering if it's a bit overpriced. I know there's not really a one stop shop for all my enamel needs, so I'm moreso looking for general places to keep an eye out for.
Hello! I've been getting into collecting pins lately, and I was wondering how I should be going about getting them in large amounts. I've got a Hot Topic near me, so I can always turn to that, but I also am wondering if it's a bit overpriced. I know there's not really a one stop shop for all my enamel needs, so I'm moreso looking for general places to keep an eye out for.
D85VtAy.png _____ >> Tumblr | Ao3

>> Reef Water Radio

>> FAQ
only suggestion i can make is etsy to support artists
only suggestion i can make is etsy to support artists
agree on etsy, as well as storenvy; you occasionally find kickstarters for enamel pins as well. SO many people out there making beautiful enamel pins! jeannadraws makes some of my favorites, and I know they have their own site. buying enamel pins direct from independent artists IS pricier than buying mass produced ones, but you get ones with more of a story behind them, I think. with the added bonus of supporting independent art [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] that said, if anyone links to their shopify/etc on their etsy, you're best off buying not on their etsy most of the time
agree on etsy, as well as storenvy; you occasionally find kickstarters for enamel pins as well. SO many people out there making beautiful enamel pins! jeannadraws makes some of my favorites, and I know they have their own site. buying enamel pins direct from independent artists IS pricier than buying mass produced ones, but you get ones with more of a story behind them, I think. with the added bonus of supporting independent art

that said, if anyone links to their shopify/etc on their etsy, you're best off buying not on their etsy most of the time
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Usually I find many old political or military enamel pins at flea markets and antique shops. Probably not what you're looking for, though...
Usually I find many old political or military enamel pins at flea markets and antique shops. Probably not what you're looking for, though...
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
etsy is a great one, but it is more expensive
they have a lot on amazon too, you can get packs of 6 or more on there for under $20
etsy is a great one, but it is more expensive
they have a lot on amazon too, you can get packs of 6 or more on there for under $20
DFTBA!

The prices vary. It's not the cheapest out there. However, creators are paid fairly and 100% of profits go to education (Crash Course) and charity (Partners in Health). One Hundred Percent :)
DFTBA!

The prices vary. It's not the cheapest out there. However, creators are paid fairly and 100% of profits go to education (Crash Course) and charity (Partners in Health). One Hundred Percent :)
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
I am a massive pin collector and my best experience has been shopping at Cons and night markets.
They are a bit on the pricier side but at least you know you are supporting independent/local artists.
I also know a couple of artists who sell and ship online
lmk if you are interested
I am a massive pin collector and my best experience has been shopping at Cons and night markets.
They are a bit on the pricier side but at least you know you are supporting independent/local artists.
I also know a couple of artists who sell and ship online
lmk if you are interested
Sal 26 | He/Him/They/Them | Trans Masc | Lets be friends
If you're a fan of video games, the website Fangamer has a pretty big collection of pins! You can find all of theirs here! While I haven't bought any pins from them(yet), I've bought shirts and have been pleased with the quality.
If you're a fan of video games, the website Fangamer has a pretty big collection of pins! You can find all of theirs here! While I haven't bought any pins from them(yet), I've bought shirts and have been pleased with the quality.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png