Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old vs new banners [img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
lightning's glow up is *italian chef kiss*

fire, nature and ice are also gorgeous!!!! wow!!!
lightning's glow up is *italian chef kiss*

fire, nature and ice are also gorgeous!!!! wow!!!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
The new banners are stunningly beautiful. Waaay better than the old ones (and those were good to begin with). I'm so very pleased with the new Wind banner, it really adds to the feel of the game and makes me even more at home in Wind flight. I always felt the old Wind banner lacked... something. I don't even know what but now I'm just home.
The new banners are stunningly beautiful. Waaay better than the old ones (and those were good to begin with). I'm so very pleased with the new Wind banner, it really adds to the feel of the game and makes me even more at home in Wind flight. I always felt the old Wind banner lacked... something. I don't even know what but now I'm just home.
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
I've been in a constant battle with myself about switching to Earth, despite being very Plague lore heavy. I still don't think I'm going to do it, at least not until after the next RoR, but I have to admit... I almost switched on the spot when I saw Earth's new banner
I've been in a constant battle with myself about switching to Earth, despite being very Plague lore heavy. I still don't think I'm going to do it, at least not until after the next RoR, but I have to admit... I almost switched on the spot when I saw Earth's new banner
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
I'm SO happy to be part of Plague. It looks beautiful. But d a m n, look at Fire. Woooowie. If I wasn't so attached to Plague, I'd be tempted to switch.
I'm SO happy to be part of Plague. It looks beautiful. But d a m n, look at Fire. Woooowie. If I wasn't so attached to Plague, I'd be tempted to switch.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
ah i knew they were more detailed, but i didn't realize how much they expanded each flight's color palette :0
ah i knew they were more detailed, but i didn't realize how much they expanded each flight's color palette :0
I really like all of the new banners. I think they're all really pretty. But I do agree that I wish we could have the old banners back if we wanted. Or like. The old banners but redrawn.

I agree with what a few others said about Nature's new banner being a little too busy for my liking. I don't know, I guess I just liked the comfort of being on the forest floor looking at roots. Not all zoomed out looking at a ton of flowers. Hoping when more banners get released that they'll look a little more 'homey' to me. The new banner is nice and pretty! I do like it a lot! I just don't like it for me, ya know? Too bright.
I really like all of the new banners. I think they're all really pretty. But I do agree that I wish we could have the old banners back if we wanted. Or like. The old banners but redrawn.

I agree with what a few others said about Nature's new banner being a little too busy for my liking. I don't know, I guess I just liked the comfort of being on the forest floor looking at roots. Not all zoomed out looking at a ton of flowers. Hoping when more banners get released that they'll look a little more 'homey' to me. The new banner is nice and pretty! I do like it a lot! I just don't like it for me, ya know? Too bright.
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png

I am SO happy to see that the artist gave Earth so much more vibrance to it! It's still visibly a desert, but it feels more 'alive' than before!

Also LOVING the skeleton in Plague!

I am SO happy to see that the artist gave Earth so much more vibrance to it! It's still visibly a desert, but it feels more 'alive' than before!

Also LOVING the skeleton in Plague!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Fire's banner really had me contemplating a change to the flight, but Plague's dead friend has me sticking around still. Fond of Water too, but only because it reminds me of Chrono Cross a little bit lmao
Fire's banner really had me contemplating a change to the flight, but Plague's dead friend has me sticking around still. Fond of Water too, but only because it reminds me of Chrono Cross a little bit lmao
JXVUomh.png
Lighting had the biggest glow up!
Lighting had the biggest glow up!
DizcD8I.png
I remember not being a fan of the bamboo in the wind banner, now everythnig looks so nice, I can feel the slight summer breeze just looking at it!
I remember not being a fan of the bamboo in the wind banner, now everythnig looks so nice, I can feel the slight summer breeze just looking at it!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9