Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old vs new banners [img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So beautiful, water has to be by far my favorite! Love the beach-y aesthetic!
So beautiful, water has to be by far my favorite! Love the beach-y aesthetic!
I'll miss the whimsical heavily lined style of the OG banners but these are such a glow up! Truly shows the progression of the game as it continues to update and thrive
I'll miss the whimsical heavily lined style of the OG banners but these are such a glow up! Truly shows the progression of the game as it continues to update and thrive
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I have never been so tempted to change my flight to plague, fire, or earth
I have never been so tempted to change my flight to plague, fire, or earth
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="franklet" date="2022-06-08 10:24:48" ] i'm glad to see people enjoying the art update, but i can't help but be disappointed. im in nature and i feel like ours was a downgrade and the difference is really throwing me off. i wish we had the option to choose the old art instead. im genuinely considering changing flights because of it x'( [/quote] Looking at the map for nature, I think only the Everbloom Gardens will be an exception to the look, not the rule, since it's the only one with so many flowers/obviously bright etc. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?poi=73&view=land&viewpin=true]Gladeveins[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?poi=72&view=land&viewpin=true]Shrieking Wilds[/url], or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/world-map?poi=77&view=land&viewpin=true]Worldedge Wetlands[/url] will be more similar to the original art I expect. Of course, this isn't a guarantee, but it's some hope.
franklet wrote on 2022-06-08 10:24:48:
i'm glad to see people enjoying the art update, but i can't help but be disappointed. im in nature and i feel like ours was a downgrade and the difference is really throwing me off. i wish we had the option to choose the old art instead. im genuinely considering changing flights because of it x'(

Looking at the map for nature, I think only the Everbloom Gardens will be an exception to the look, not the rule, since it's the only one with so many flowers/obviously bright etc. Gladeveins, Shrieking Wilds, or Worldedge Wetlands will be more similar to the original art I expect. Of course, this isn't a guarantee, but it's some hope.
Some of these banners are so pretty that this is the closest I've ever gotten to moving to another flight.
Some of these banners are so pretty that this is the closest I've ever gotten to moving to another flight.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I think its also interesting to see how the IDEA of the flight's lands changed between first launch and now, as well as our artists skill in being able to convey them
I think its also interesting to see how the IDEA of the flight's lands changed between first launch and now, as well as our artists skill in being able to convey them
I think I would have liked Nature's better if they kept the large trees and just brightened it a bit. Also, Water's if they did the same and just added some sea creatures or something.
The new banners are amazing! Even the two I just mentioned are great it is just my aesthetic preferences that throw me off a bit.
I think I would have liked Nature's better if they kept the large trees and just brightened it a bit. Also, Water's if they did the same and just added some sea creatures or something.
The new banners are amazing! Even the two I just mentioned are great it is just my aesthetic preferences that throw me off a bit.
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
Nature's is great because Rafflesia. So awesome.
Nature's is great because Rafflesia. So awesome.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Thanks a whole lot for posting this actually!! I was googling after the announcement because i realized I wanted to see the original lair banners/artwork ;O;
Thanks a whole lot for posting this actually!! I was googling after the announcement because i realized I wanted to see the original lair banners/artwork ;O;
SO beautiful in a glow up. Makes me proud to see how much the art has improved, tbh.
SO beautiful in a glow up. Makes me proud to see how much the art has improved, tbh.
eP65k0J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9