Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] Gem's Grab Bags
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@DragonRule @Keridwyn @yoseisan @Arkrider410 @Coldpaw
@darkflames @rainilith @LittleGuy

Hello! You've been pinged because you were on the pinglist last time I was running this. I took a break for a few months, but Gem's Grab Bags has now been reopened! There's been a couple changes:

1. Tiers have been condensed. There were five tiers originally, and now there's three. Please check the front page for details.
The old pinglist had some people listed for a specific tier. Because the tiers are different now, I've moved everyone to the general pinglist. Please let me know if you want to be pinged for one of the new tiers, or if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist entirely!

2. In each tier, there is now a possibility of winning a "jackpot"! Jackpot bags are worth significantly more than the bag price. Otherwise, tiers and bags function in the same way as before. The other bags' contents hold similar value to the bag price.
@DragonRule @Keridwyn @yoseisan @Arkrider410 @Coldpaw
@darkflames @rainilith @LittleGuy

Hello! You've been pinged because you were on the pinglist last time I was running this. I took a break for a few months, but Gem's Grab Bags has now been reopened! There's been a couple changes:

1. Tiers have been condensed. There were five tiers originally, and now there's three. Please check the front page for details.
The old pinglist had some people listed for a specific tier. Because the tiers are different now, I've moved everyone to the general pinglist. Please let me know if you want to be pinged for one of the new tiers, or if you'd like to be removed from the pinglist entirely!

2. In each tier, there is now a possibility of winning a "jackpot"! Jackpot bags are worth significantly more than the bag price. Otherwise, tiers and bags function in the same way as before. The other bags' contents hold similar value to the bag price.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept hi! I love grab bags :D :D can I have 23 from tier 1, 13 from tier 2, and 7 from tier 3?
@Waveswept hi! I love grab bags :D :D can I have 23 from tier 1, 13 from tier 2, and 7 from tier 3?
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
I'd love a tier 1 bag number 14!
I'd love a tier 1 bag number 14!
@Waveswept

Could I please have 2 from tier 3 ? :)
@Waveswept

Could I please have 2 from tier 3 ? :)
output-onlinegiftools.gif
wishlist
baby credit: trevvy
@Kirority @bigfriedegg Sure! I'll get your bags to you asap after payment is received :D

@bonlynx Thank you, all sent!
@Kirority @bigfriedegg Sure! I'll get your bags to you asap after payment is received :D

@bonlynx Thank you, all sent!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@bigfriedegg Oop, got your cr barely a few seconds after I posted that ^^' Do you mind specifying which bag numbers you'd like, and resending that as a one-way? I can do two random bags from tier 3 if you'd prefer.
@bigfriedegg Oop, got your cr barely a few seconds after I posted that ^^' Do you mind specifying which bag numbers you'd like, and resending that as a one-way? I can do two random bags from tier 3 if you'd prefer.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept

I'd love a Tier 2 and Tier 3 grab bag! I'll take #4 from both of them :>
@Waveswept

I'd love a Tier 2 and Tier 3 grab bag! I'll take #4 from both of them :>
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
I'd love to snatch a bag from tier 3, number nine would be great if it's still available! Thank you
I'd love to snatch a bag from tier 3, number nine would be great if it's still available! Thank you
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
@Waveswept - I'd love 2 random bags from Tier 3 and 4 random bags from Tier 2 please (total of 400kT.)
@Waveswept - I'd love 2 random bags from Tier 3 and 4 random bags from Tier 2 please (total of 400kT.)
SigBanner.png
@Waveswept

Sending CR payment for two random grab bags in Tier 3 :3 Thanks in advance~
If Tier 3 is all out then I'm fine in getting bags from Tier 2

Edit: I also would love a ping for restock!
@Waveswept

Sending CR payment for two random grab bags in Tier 3 :3 Thanks in advance~
If Tier 3 is all out then I'm fine in getting bags from Tier 2

Edit: I also would love a ping for restock!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55