Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] Gem's Grab Bags
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Waveswept are there any gem bag grabs available ? ^^ tier 1 and 10 available?
@Waveswept are there any gem bag grabs available ? ^^ tier 1 and 10 available?
@Naiden All bags that are still available on the front page can be bought with gems! Treasure vs gems is really just up to personal preference. There's only three tiers, so no tier 10, but tiers 1 and 2 both have a bag #10 available.
@Naiden All bags that are still available on the front page can be bought with gems! Treasure vs gems is really just up to personal preference. There's only three tiers, so no tier 10, but tiers 1 and 2 both have a bag #10 available.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Kirority Here's a friendly reminder ping about your bag, since it's been two days since you posted! Do you still want it?
@Kirority Here's a friendly reminder ping about your bag, since it's been two days since you posted! Do you still want it?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Keridwyn Hi! Same thing as Kirority above, it's been two days since you asked for grab bags and I am asking if you still want them.
@Keridwyn Hi! Same thing as Kirority above, it's been two days since you asked for grab bags and I am asking if you still want them.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Can I get bag #3 from Tier 1 and bag #3 from Tier 2?
Can I get bag #3 from Tier 1 and bag #3 from Tier 2?
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center]
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept - sorry - my sister had emergency surgery on Thursday and now is the first time I'm getting back to my computer I was offline taking care of her and her autistic son - hitting up page one to remind myself of the total I need to send you - and then sending it to you
@Waveswept - sorry - my sister had emergency surgery on Thursday and now is the first time I'm getting back to my computer I was offline taking care of her and her autistic son - hitting up page one to remind myself of the total I need to send you - and then sending it to you
SigBanner.png
@Keridwyn That's ok, I get that life happens! I've also been busy recently, so I apologize for the delay on my end ^^' Sent your bags!
@Keridwyn That's ok, I get that life happens! I've also been busy recently, so I apologize for the delay on my end ^^' Sent your bags!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept - yes unfortunately life happens - thankfully my sister's going to be okay - she's just hurting and is being stubborn about taking her pain meds - took telling her that she was scaring her kid to get her to take them - now she fights a little less on taking them.. we just send him into her room with a fresh glass of liquid and her pain meds and he tell her "time for your medicine" and she just takes them.. no complaining.

and with regards to busy - as Jazi and I both tell the people who hold dragon or train dragons for the programs we run - "real life comes before digital dragons" - be it school, work or relationships - life needs tending - take care of life now, so that you'll have time and space in life to play around with digital life - be it dragons or other video games.

thanks for understanding
@Waveswept - yes unfortunately life happens - thankfully my sister's going to be okay - she's just hurting and is being stubborn about taking her pain meds - took telling her that she was scaring her kid to get her to take them - now she fights a little less on taking them.. we just send him into her room with a fresh glass of liquid and her pain meds and he tell her "time for your medicine" and she just takes them.. no complaining.

and with regards to busy - as Jazi and I both tell the people who hold dragon or train dragons for the programs we run - "real life comes before digital dragons" - be it school, work or relationships - life needs tending - take care of life now, so that you'll have time and space in life to play around with digital life - be it dragons or other video games.

thanks for understanding
SigBanner.png
@Keridwyn I'm glad to hear your sister will be alright! It's good that things have calmed down slightly. Emergency surgery must've been stressful for all of you. I will be putting Flight Rising things on hold until my life is sorted out. Thank you too for your words of advice, and for being patient!
@Keridwyn I'm glad to hear your sister will be alright! It's good that things have calmed down slightly. Emergency surgery must've been stressful for all of you. I will be putting Flight Rising things on hold until my life is sorted out. Thank you too for your words of advice, and for being patient!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55