Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1146 1147
@UglyPeacock If you purchased the Skin Blueprint from the Custom Skins page then you can PM me the Blueprint for a gem refund. If you won the Skin Blueprint in a contest or purchased it from another player on the Auction House, we can not provide a gem refund. You can still submit an Accent sized design with a Skin Blueprint, although we may message you to confirm that you want to have the Accent accepted using the Skin Blueprint when we process your order. It will still be entered into the database as an Accent, and will be able to be reprinted in the future using Accent Blueprints.

@Takora The icon is fixed.
@UglyPeacock If you purchased the Skin Blueprint from the Custom Skins page then you can PM me the Blueprint for a gem refund. If you won the Skin Blueprint in a contest or purchased it from another player on the Auction House, we can not provide a gem refund. You can still submit an Accent sized design with a Skin Blueprint, although we may message you to confirm that you want to have the Accent accepted using the Skin Blueprint when we process your order. It will still be entered into the database as an Accent, and will be able to be reprinted in the future using Accent Blueprints.

@Takora The icon is fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai Oh I see, thank you so much for clarifying!
@SuburbanSamurai Oh I see, thank you so much for clarifying!
64060322p.png 85405613p.png MUYNhfy.png
PRICTGJ.png
cutkr0S.png
w0wBhk1.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EB9jVcQ.png
KdJtVsv.png
cNlQITm.png
HSWqWgZ.png
LIsmQsQ.png
4SzSxLW.png
YMPbu9R.png
69740344p.png 59550602p.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Heya, I asked here earlier about two of my skins - Foxglove Fairy and Scary Berry Bush. I submitted both the edits you provided, but Foxglove Fairy still got denied?
Quote:
"(Foxglove Fairy) The original lineart layer is still tinted a very light color that makes it difficult to see because it blends into the heavy details of the design. Please further darken the original lineart layer so it is overall more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting."

I submitted the two edits provided, to me, how come this one still got denied? Do I need to make additional changes?

Thank you for the time!
@SuburbanSamurai

Heya, I asked here earlier about two of my skins - Foxglove Fairy and Scary Berry Bush. I submitted both the edits you provided, but Foxglove Fairy still got denied?
Quote:
"(Foxglove Fairy) The original lineart layer is still tinted a very light color that makes it difficult to see because it blends into the heavy details of the design. Please further darken the original lineart layer so it is overall more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting."

I submitted the two edits provided, to me, how come this one still got denied? Do I need to make additional changes?

Thank you for the time!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Hello! Sorry, I would normally try and submit a few more times before coming here but this is a skin for a dominance event that is time-sensitive - I was wondering if this version could now be recommended for resubmission? I was asked to lighten the darkest sections, as well as make lines and shadows over the gears more visible. If not, please let me know what else needs to be changed :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971596566370615326/984172471097892894/Thundercrack_CSP_shadows2.png[/img]
Hello! Sorry, I would normally try and submit a few more times before coming here but this is a skin for a dominance event that is time-sensitive - I was wondering if this version could now be recommended for resubmission? I was asked to lighten the darkest sections, as well as make lines and shadows over the gears more visible. If not, please let me know what else needs to be changed :)

Thundercrack_CSP_shadows2.png
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Hi there! Sorry to bother you again, I'm trying to be more thorough before submitting but still manage to miss fixing some small details. For my skin nami (45513) [skin=45513] could I please have the PNG updated with this version instead? I left some of the transparent shadows around the tail area in by accident since my other recolor has it, but for this version I would like the tail to be completely transparent so that the dragon's own tail shows through instead: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/649393917506093096/984198777181196308/tigerblackfin.png[/img] Thank you!
Hi there! Sorry to bother you again, I'm trying to be more thorough before submitting but still manage to miss fixing some small details. For my skin nami (45513) could I please have the PNG updated with this version instead? I left some of the transparent shadows around the tail area in by accident since my other recolor has it, but for this version I would like the tail to be completely transparent so that the dragon's own tail shows through instead:

tigerblackfin.png

Thank you!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
Hi! should be a skin but it has an accent icon!
Hi! should be a skin but it has an accent icon!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Phenri The version of Foxglove Fairy that was submitted was identical to the previously rejected version, and not the version that was provided in the forum. @brightmyth The colors inside the gears are still a near pure black that obscures the original lineart and shadows, especially along the dragon's neck, back. and legs. These color need to be lightened. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xxslVNA.png[/img] @Sephirona The image is updated. @Ambulocetus The icon is fixed.
@Phenri The version of Foxglove Fairy that was submitted was identical to the previously rejected version, and not the version that was provided in the forum.

@brightmyth The colors inside the gears are still a near pure black that obscures the original lineart and shadows, especially along the dragon's neck, back. and legs. These color need to be lightened. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
xxslVNA.png

@Sephirona The image is updated.

@Ambulocetus The icon is fixed.
Hello! In my order #93471 the name of the skin "Tuman" means fog in ukrainian
Hello! In my order #93471 the name of the skin "Tuman" means fog in ukrainian
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
@SuburbanSamurai

I'm a bit confused, I do not believe that's the case. I can't go back and check in any way, as the order pms doesn't contain any info on my orders, but I always use the latest file and my newest iteration of the file, is named "foxglove_fairy05" and was created on the 30th of may - this should be the edit you made, I just changed the name of it to fit my personal naming scheme to keep my ducks in a row. This should have been the file I uploaded for approval.
I even just put that file and a fresh download of your edit into an image comparison tool, to make sure I wasn't completely dropping my marbles x'3

Unless the file is named "foxglove_fairy04" (the version I posted in my original ask here), then "Foxglove_Fairy05" was the edit you kindly provided. I did not make any further edits to it whatsoever.

I am happy to submit the file again or change the naming of it to be something more clarifying ^^
@SuburbanSamurai

I'm a bit confused, I do not believe that's the case. I can't go back and check in any way, as the order pms doesn't contain any info on my orders, but I always use the latest file and my newest iteration of the file, is named "foxglove_fairy05" and was created on the 30th of may - this should be the edit you made, I just changed the name of it to fit my personal naming scheme to keep my ducks in a row. This should have been the file I uploaded for approval.
I even just put that file and a fresh download of your edit into an image comparison tool, to make sure I wasn't completely dropping my marbles x'3

Unless the file is named "foxglove_fairy04" (the version I posted in my original ask here), then "Foxglove_Fairy05" was the edit you kindly provided. I did not make any further edits to it whatsoever.

I am happy to submit the file again or change the naming of it to be something more clarifying ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[quote name="Hazeledpoppy" date="2022-06-04 10:25:17" ] A note for Order #s: 93165 (10c) + 93283 (5c), titled < AMADEUS I > Should the characters < and > in the title: < AMADEUS I > fail at working, the title can be instead AMADEUS I, it is ok to remove them rather than deal with whatever chaos might occur! Thank you! [/quote] [skin=45509] Yep, the symbols < and > don’t work after all - may they be removed, please?
Hazeledpoppy wrote on 2022-06-04 10:25:17:
A note for Order #s:
93165 (10c) + 93283 (5c), titled < AMADEUS I >

Should the characters < and > in the title: < AMADEUS I > fail at working, the title can be instead AMADEUS I, it is ok to remove them rather than deal with whatever chaos might occur!
Thank you!

Yep, the symbols < and > don’t work after all - may they be removed, please?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1146 1147